What are we? (Part -2)

· Diwan: It's Kind of audience hall in Indian Palaces during Kingship.

Ridhima smiled at her crew member and gestured them towards the bus. A bus is arranged for them to reach the hotel. "Hotel is an hour away from here" a guy name Arjit announced and step inside presenting a small bag of sweets to every one "welcome to Udaipur" he said. After an hour of driving, bus came to halt near a very beautiful lake, "From here we will take a boat" he announced again.

"Wow, great, amazing" every member of crew screamed in amazement none of them ever visited Udaipur and after seeing this royal treatment everyone is excited .

Ridhima got down the bus and took her time looking around and then her eyes landed to the marble palace just in the centre of lake "mam this way" Arjit took her hand and helped her down into the boat. They all sat on the boat looking at the striking white masterpiece. Her trance broke when her mobile vibrated in her lap.

Ronit: Romantic scenery ;) I know ur eyes r still glued on the hotel but at least say u miss me.

Me: why would I miss u?

Ronit: Really!! So u r nt missing me.

Me: No J not at all.

Ronit: ok then, I am cancelling my visit, I thought to come and spend some time with you.

Me: really, when are you coming?

Ronit: sit down Ridhima I don't want you to fall in the lake.

Ridhima stood up and looked around "he is here looking at me" she thought "what happened mam" Gaurav asked curiously. She nodded and sat back on her seat.

Me: where are you?

Ronit: Meeting

Me: you are here in Udaipur, tell me where you are?

Ronit: see you miss me so much that you feel my presence around you but Not to worry I will soon come to meet you till then miss me J

Arjit waved Ridhima and helped her to step out of the boat. All of a sudden hotel staff started showering rose petal on them it was just a royal welcome.

"Namaste (hello), Welcome to Royale Dewaan, a lady named Mala smiled folding her hand Indian style.

"Namaste" Ridhima folded her hand in reply.

"Ridhima mam" she smiled.

Ridhima nodded and smiled at her.

"Karan sir had called and ask to arrange everything for you" she said and pulled out some cards and handed it to Ridhima.

"Your luggage will be brought to your room" she smiled and continued "Mam" she gave her a bouquet of yellow roses with note.

For My Lady

-K

Ridhima smiled "Where is he can I meet him?" she asked.

"He said he will call you after his meeting" she smiled and gestured her towards elevator.

"Ok thanks" Ridhima smiled and waved her team to walk towards elevator.

* * *

Ridhima and crew after their lunch went to see all the Royale Diwan sights.

"Amazing hotel" Gaurav stated his gaze fixed on the fountain. A very royal piece made of white marble surrounded by beautiful statues of lady.