Wedding Preparation & Press

Hello🙋 my lovely readers I am back again with new chapter . I promised you to update on coming Friday or Saturday but today I was very free so thought to give you all surprise by updating soon. How is the surprise??😀

                                       📷
As they drove towards the big Iron Gate of his office building all reporters ran towards the car with their camera and devices.
"Ronit, What should we do now?" Prakash turned back from his driver seat and asked Ronit.

"Go out and announce that I am calling a press conference at 5 in the evening they will get all the answer there in press room." Ronit replied stiffly.

"Ridhima now you sit here" Naina smiled and helped her to sit on the bed her hand and legs were covered with beautiful mehndi which are now getting dry. Ridhima nodded her head and looked at Rinky who was standing at her door.

"I know you are feeling bad with this sudden marriage and all " Kriti lightly smiled.

"Why will she feel bad?" Rinky entered the room and sit beside her sister on the bed "Di and Ronit jeju loves each other and I think that's enough for them to get married, right di" Rinky took Ridhima into side hug.

"She is right" Naina said, "And believe me, bhai will fulfill all your dreams he loves you so much, he had prepared everything for you in just nick of time, so don't worry at all" Kriti added with smile.

"Naina bhabhi and Kriti di my mom is calling you both to have lunch and you guys also get some rest before we all get ready for marriage" Rinky smiled and said. They nodded and left the two sisters alone.

"Rinky" their maid enters with food "feed Ridhima with your hand" she smiled and kept the tray on the bed "Kaki please shut the door." Rinky said and waited for maid to leave and shut the door.

"Tell me everything now?" Rinky looked at Ridhima.

"There is nothing to say me and Ronit are getting married" Ridhima shrugged and said "yesterday night you wished that my prince will come and marry me, see he is here and I am getting married today" Ridhima smiled.

"Di you can't keep any secret from me you know that very well then why are you trying" Rinky narrowed her eyes and looked at Ridhima.

Ridhima took a deep breath "Rinky pick my mobile and check Yaara in contact list."

"hmm"

"you have to keep calling this number right now this number is not working you have find who is he?" Ridhima said in serious tone "keep my mobile with you"

"Ok" Rinky replied.

Suddenly her door opens her father, mother, sis-in law and brother enters the room. Her father walks and sat beside her "Dad" she kept her head on his chest and sobbed.

"Shh.. don't cry" he took her chin and made her look at him "Do you love Ronit?" he asked directly looking into her eyes and she nodded "he also loves you!! we all can see in his eyes and he is doing this just to save us from any scandal" her father took her in side hug but Ridhima started crying badly.

"Hmm... Ridhi so what gift you want from us?" Kajal her sister-in -law smiled and sat on the chair atmosphere was getting very emotional so she tries to make things lighter.

"You are already giving us beautiful gift soon Kajal bhabhi" Ridhima said looking at her bhabhi who is round with the twins.

Her brother kneels to Ridhima and kept a red box on her lap "this is from us" he turned and looked at his wife Kajal who nodded with smile.