Planning

Ridhima stretched in her bed and opened her eyes thinking that a beautiful tiny life is growing inside her; she smiled and got up from the bed. She can hear Ronit singing happily in the kitchen but the smell from the kitchen made her run inside the bathroom. "Morning sickness" she thought and washed her face and then took a quick shower.
"Ronit if you want me to come inside the kitchen and have peaceful breakfast then you have to throw these eggs in dustbin right now" Ridhima crinkled her nose and said.
"Ok baby here we go" he throws all the eggs from refrigerator and omelet which he made for himself he smiled at her and then he sprayed room freshener all around the kitchen, "Now my baby's momma can come in and have her breakfast peacefully" he walked to her and scooped her up.

"I can walk my baby's daddy" she laughed but Ronit didn't let her down he walk to the dining area and sat her in a chair.
Ridhima looked at Ronit with smile a smile of satisfied wife, who feels complete and loved.
"Don't look at me like that" he smirked and said.
"Why?" she laughed and asked.
"That look is dangerous" Ronit scooted his chair near to her and lightly pulled her closer and brushed his lips on her, he was not planning more than that but his wife stood up and sat on his lap and kissed him with full of love and demand "I love you Ronit Kapoor now hate or love I will always be yours" she said laying her head on his chest.

"Don't talk about hate Ridhima that was bad time which we had crossed." Ronit caressed her hair.

"Remember you use to say no and touch your lips whenever I use to kiss you" Ronit asked and pecked her lips.

"Yes I remember that time we were not in relationship you were heart broken and my engagement was broken and now you are mine there is difference in the situation" she said and brushed her lips on his.

Ridhima suddenly looked up at the wall clock "You have meeting Ronit" she said.

"hmmm...First promise me something Ridhima...." He paused and looked at her, she nodded and he continued "I want you to just rest today, no cooking, just sleeping and eating, cook will come and prepare lunch for you, I don't want anyone to know about this baby not even our family for some time we have to keep this news a secret." He took her chin between his thumb and fingers and said.
Ridhima laughed "Ok husband ok...now go this meeting is very important" Ridhima got up from his lap and pushed Ronit towards their personal elevator.

Ronit went inside but didn't pushed the elevator button, he kept on looking at her "I love you, my darling" he said in serious tone.

"I love you too Ronit" she tip toed and pecked his lips "now go, I don't want you to get late for this meeting" she said and smiled at him.

"I will come back late night; my return flight is at 12:30a.m from Delhi" he said and hugs her "Take care" he said. Ridhima pushed him back on elevator "go now, you have flight to catch and I don't want you to get late for this meeting" she said in serious tone.

****

Karishma got ready and had her breakfast with Yogi and Sanjana.

"It looks like you haven't slept last night" Yogi looked at his sister who has bags under her eyes.

"How can I, when my plan failed and now I have to work on new plan to get my Ronit and his money" she clenched her jaw and looked at her brother.

"Forget about him it's clear he is in love with Ridhima and they knows everything about us" Sanjana said.

"Think about you Sanjana dear, you still work in his company and now he must be keeping an eye on you, he know that you are the culprit" Karishma smirked and said.

"If I get caught I will not keep my mouth shut, remember Karishma di" Sanjana angrily said.

"That's why I am asking you to leave this flat and come along with me" Karishma said.

"No we will not come with you, let's leave this city Yogi and go to some other town till your mad sister work on her plan" Sanjana said looking at Yogi.

Karishma arched her brow and looked at her brother "I am going for some work after that I will directly go to Lonavala" she said.
"Have you made a plan?" Yogi asked.
"Yes, that's why I didn't slept whole night" she said and sipped a coffee from her mug, "I had called that truck driver who did the accident of Ronit parents. He is right person, he disappear after Ronit parents' accident till date police are not able to find him. He is best for this job also." She said.
"I need your help and in return you will get money, if you want money then come and...." she looked at Sanjana "if you really think love can give you everything then stay with your so called love" Karishma said and walk towards the main door "believe me Yogi, Ridhima and that tiny pup is like a blank cheque," She laughed and turned to go "you know if I ask Ronit to marry me he will do that also just to save his unborn child" she laughed again and walk out of the flat.

****
Ridhima went to his study to get some book to read she was searching for something interesting when her phone buzzed, she picked up thinking why her gynac called her at this time, "Hello"
"Good morning Mrs. Kapoor"
"Good morning doctor"
"You got your reports yesterday"
"Yes, thank you"
"Need to discuss something regarding your pregnancy can you come down in an hour."
"Today" Ridhima asked confused.
"Yes Mrs. Kapoor it's urgent as I am going for holiday some other doctor will follow up with you in future."
"Ohh ok I am coming" Ridhima said and cut the call and dialed Ronit but he didn't picked up so she dialed Prakash and ask him to take her to gynac .

"Ridhima I will wait here and if you need anything just call me" Prakash opened the door of the car and said.

"Yes Prakash sure" Ridhima nodded and she walk inside the cabin where her gynac was waiting with the young doctor, "Hello Mrs. Kapoor"

"Hello doctor" she smiled and sat on the chair across doctor.

"Here have some water first, its hot outside" Doctor passed her glass of water. Ridhima smiled and sipped the water, due to weather and morning sickness her throat was dry so she gulped the water in one go.

"She is my niece and a gynac she is going to handle your case from now."

"Ok" Ridhima said and smiled at the young doctor sitting next to the older one.

"Well Mrs. Kapoor you don't have any complication in your pregnancy and its good thing, you just need to take proper rest and these are your medication and diet chart" doctor passed her envelop and said, Ridhima smiled and took the envelope from her hand "Then I take your leave" she said and got up from the chair.

"Sure" doctor nodded, Ridhima walk towards the main door and she collided with the stretcher coming from opposite direction.
"Sorry madam, are you ok" boy asked Ridhima who just nodded.
****

Karishma smiled at the doctor siting opposite her "thank you I know your son is studying in KP school a very smart boy, he is in 11th std naa, always goes to school in black Mercedes, right naa." Karishma indirectly threatened the doctor.
"I did what you asked me to do now you will not harm my son" doctor begged.
"No..No I won't touch him for sure but you have to keep your mouth shut" she asked the doctor.
"Yes, ok"
"Ok, remember doctor my eyes are always on you son and your family here you open your mouth and there I will do the boom." Karishma laughed like a mad woman.

What had Karishma planned with doctor any idea my lovelies. What that truck driver is going to do an accident or she has something else planned for Ridhima. Share your views.

Vote /comment /share /follow and keep smiling ☺

Veenu 💕