Very Important Author note

First of all I would like to thanks😊 my readers and silent readers for reading this story as it reached 10000 views.

I am really thankful to all those lovely friends who voted and appreciate my story with their precious comments😊

Now about coming twist, 

Are you guys ready for the twist? I hope my lovely reader are waiting right.

Next coming chapter is "Dreams" and after that "Shocking 🎂birthday." More coming but these are the recent ones which I am going to update this week.

"Dreams", gonna  be a short chapter but a very important one.

Why Shocking birthday? This is fake birthday of real boyfriends where you will know something about planning and a new story of Karishma and Ronit a twisted one.

I suggest my reader to read Ronit past(past present parts) chapter again if you don't remember what had happened btw Ronit and his ex- girlfriend Karishma cause in coming chapter Karishma is going to narrate her version of story(just in 2- 3 paragraphs).

Ronit is not there😞 in "Shocking Birthday"but these chapters are the most important chapter a turning point in Ronit and Ridhima life.

If you want me to give a summary of Ronit past then please suggest on comment box👇

Dear silent readers a small request, please vote 👇and drop your feedback👇 and comments on chapters which you read.

Thanks

Veenu