Heal my heart.

This chapter is emotional, some words are used to show anger and are harsh and mature.

Ridhima and Ronit walk outside to roof terrace garden, night was beautiful, light breeze was blowing.

Ridhima slightly shivered due to chilled air but Ronit pulled her towards him "you ok" he whispered looking down at her, she just nodded.

Cool breeze replaced his body heat was warming her from inside but reality is, she was shivering with anticipation. She feel pride that he trust her but, is she right person for him, Ronit want to share his past but is she ready for this? she thought.

Suddenly Ronit pulled back from her and gestures her to sit on the wooden bench. She slowly walk to the bench and sat with her hand folded in her lap.

Ronit understood that she is uncomfortable but he wanted to do this today he want to feel free, he want to feel love again so he sat on bamboo chair just opposite her taking her hand in his, "I trust you Ridhima" he said his eyes welled up with tears, "I want to tell you about me, will you listen to my story Ridhima?" He gulped hard and looked into her eyes.

Ridhima heart clenched, she leaned forward and stroked his face tenderly rubbing his tears away" Yes I will, with all my heart" she smiled.

Ronit took a deep breath and looked straight into her eyes, "I was from Delhi, middle class, closely knitted family" he closed his eyes as if remembering good times with his parent, "Dad was school teacher and mom house wife, Dad's income was not enough so I started taking tuitions and side by side prepared for my MBA entrance, I cleared MBA entrance and got admission in one of the prestigious college. We got study loan and with my parents blessing I came down to Mumbai for my MBA with dreams to get a nice job and spend a comfortable life with my parents." Ronit ran his hand through his hair trying to steady his heart, the pain he was feeling inside was killing him since he broke with Karishma.

"First year was plain, I stayed in flat instead of hostel, Dad's friend was property dealer in Mumbai , he lent me flat in rent. I made some friends but I was more into books and part time I use go to some studio for photography sessions." Ronit smiled.

"In 2nd year Karishma entered my life, I felt attracted towards her from the first day, she was junior and I saw her in canteen. She was cool, bubbly girl, hmm hmm hmm" Ronit laughed, "I never thought that she can be so ruthless, cheap and whore" his voice filled with anger and pain.

"Ronit" Ridhima looked at him.

Ronit smiled lightly and continued "one day I was walking towards my flat , a car stopped in front of me, it was her, She rolled down her window and smiled at me and asked me to sit in her car, I hesitated... but was so mesmerized by her smile, her beauty, her magical voice that without thinking I sat beside her, clutching the seat belt tightly. She looked at me and gently took my hand in hers, I won't bite she huskily said, How do you know my name, I am your senior and we never been introduced I asked her."

"Oh Ronit!! Best student of the senior batch and top in finance, who needs your intro, she said and slowly started rubbing her thumb on my palm I shivered with her touch from that day we became friends we use to hang out and I started going out with her friends. One day after her first semester she came to me and started crying. when I asked, she said she is not good in finance and need my help, I promised to teach her. Ridhima looked at Ronit his words were like venom he hate that moment when he was with Karishma ,it's obvious the way he is narrating his past.

Ronit took a deep breath and continued "I started teaching her after class but one day due to fever I stayed back in my flat , after class Karishma knocked at my apartment I was surprised to see her but internally was happy and now I regret. I should have sent her back" Ronit closed his eyes Ridhima clutched his hand and nodded.

Ronit continued "from that day she use to come to my flat" he paused for a second "for studies, I started falling for her, she portrayed herself as cute, simple girl but she was just acting" he said irritatingly.

Ronit got up from the chair and walk towards the railing , "we use to talk every night on phone and once she asked me do I have gf, I said no," Ridhima also got up and walk towards him but Ronit continued without looking back, "I was happy that she don't have any bf slowly we started going out for movies and dinner, she never let me pay for anything she use to fake that she care for me and know my financial status ,actually she was making fun, sometime I use to gift small things which were affordable for me. I took part time job as photographer just so that I can buy a gift for her.

Tears welled up in Ridhima's eyes, her heart pained, she felt anger towards that lady who had given so much pain to Ronit.

"One day she asked me to come to her mansion with my camera. I was amazed to see her house, she belong to affluent family but I never thought that she is that rich. She took me to her room and asked me to click her picture and suddenly she started undressing. She noticed my shocked expressing and said I want you to click me, all of me," Ronit gulped the lump formed in his throat, Ridhima slowly rubbed his shoulder.

"That was my big mistake I felt numb, but I was madly in love with her" he turned and took Ridhima into bone crushing hug, "I clicked her nude pictures, I was going crazy, I wanted to touch her , whisper my sweet love in her ear , I think she read my mind and came closer to me I know Ronit you like me she said and leaned in and whispered, I am all yours, she took my camera in her hand and threw it on the bed , she rubbed her nude body against me and whispered "kiss me." I was fool that time , I never thought a girl can be so cheap and whore like her, I loved her but now I hate her" Ronit buried his face in Ridhima's hair and cried. 

"Shh Ronit shh , she used you for her pleasure , just forget about her shh" she rubbed his back to soothe him but instead of calming he moved away and burst into fit of anger "how can I forget, she is a murderer" Ridhima looked at Ronit, shocked written over her face. Ronit rubbed away his tears.

"Murderer" Ridhima spoke , Ronit pulled her with her waist and leaned in and lightly kissed her on her lips "yes she killed three most precious people in my life."

Hey my amazing friends.

I will soon update next chapter till then click the vote button, comment and share your views.

Regards

Veenu