Punishing/Loving you!!

Ronit was standing at his cabin door as always looking handsome in his formal suit.

"Sorry" Ridhima said touching her ears.

"You are late Miss Khanna, be ready for your punishment," he leaned and whispered huskily.

She want to hug him so tight, she missed him but she ignored her desire and walk straight to his cabin. Ronit kept looking at her, the way she walks inside his cabin made him smile.

She turned and leaned into his desk "Don't look at me like that," she paused and tucks her hair behind her ear, "I said I am sorry" she crossed her hand over her chest. Her action made his eyes involuntary roam down her chest, for a second he closed his eyes, "this girl is driving me crazy" he thought, shutting the door behind him, he slowly walked towards her. She was looking hot in this white shirt and blue skirt, "You have no idea what you do to me darling," he said tilting her chin making her to meet his gaze, without breaking eye contact he slowly traced her sides down to her waist making her shiver under his touch, "You are so beautiful Ridhima," he said planting feather kisses down her ear, jaw and chin.

"Ronit" his name came as a whisper; she wanted to protest to stop his torture as if he heard her plea. He stepped back with smirk on his beautiful lips, "I just started my punishment love," he looked directly into her eyes.

Ridhima cupped his jaw and ran her finger along his jaw line, "we are in office," she whispered and lightly pushed him away.

"Bye Mr. Kapoor, see you at five," she paused and slightly turned, "you have fixed our meeting time at five in the evening naa," she laughed and walk towards the door before she move out of his cabin Ronit ran and locked the door knob, "Not so soon Miss Khanna I am not letting you go before I punish you for being late" he tapped his wrist watch.

Before she could speak a word his mouth closed over her in slow torture, a very sweet and slow torture, slowly he traced his lips down her throat to the swell of her breast, his nose nudged her shirt neckline aside and his finger moved up her waist gripping her tightly around him he never have desired her like today.

"Ronit." she whispered taking step back, Ronit looked at her in shock, "I love you Ridhima, I will never hurt you" he kissed her forehead.

"I don't know. I am just scared," she hugs him tightly.

"Don't you trust me?" he asked looked into her eyes.

"I trust you Ronit but I want to take it slow...I just. I," she stammered.

"You want to take it slow, step by step" he smiled, "I don't mind" he said tugging her hair behind her ear.

She tiptoed and peck on his lips. "Five" she said opening the door "five in the evening," she laughed and turned the door knob.

"I'm not done with the punishment."

"You can never punish me" she challenged with smile.

"You are challenging me love," he said his chest grumbled with laughter. He grabbed her with elbow and spun her and planted a very short and sweet kiss on her lips, licking his tongue on his own lips "sweet" he murmured and walk inside, "5 pm Miss Khanna" he waved his hand.

Ridhima bit her bottom lip, she felt loved, "I don't mind your punishment Mr. Ceo," she thought and walk out of the passage.

She composed herself when her eyes landed on the reception Sanjana was standing and looking at her.

Third pov

Me: things are going as we planned☺

Mine: My love😘that's really good news👍, time to take next step u knw what I mean.

Me: next week, at 🎊, urs 🎂 I knw but I am bit scared if Ronit will guess about me.

Mine: I already have planned; he will never guess who did this👍

So, how was the punishment 😊my lovely friends and what's the planning btw these two culprits any idea.😎

Keep guessing 💭and do share,in coming chapter you will get all the answer😘

Hate=Love=Ronit+Ridhima.

Keep smiling.

And my beautiful friends don't forget to 👇click the vote button and write in your views and suggestion.📝

Thank you

veenu💕