Unsettled feeling

"There is no escape love" he said and crushed his lips on hers grabbing her neck he pulled her closer and demanded entrance, she wrapped her arm around his neck and melted against his kiss she heard him groan but after a second he reluctantly pulled back "ahh love I want you, I am so in love you" he whispered grazing his lips down her throat.

"I love too you Ronit I love so much that it hurts" she whispered her hand still around his neck stroking his hair lightly, tear roll down her cheeks.

Ronit took a step back and calmly looked at her.

"Now you know what I want you to talk to your parents?" he smirked and again leaned down to kiss her.

"I.. I think your intercom is buzzing Ronit." She lightly pushed him away.

He groaned "Some visitor"  Ronit said giving a quick peck on her lips, "stay here I will check," he turned and walk out of the kitchen.

"Let them come" Ronit ordered through the receiver.

Ronit waited for Ganesh and Karan at the door, "You guys cannot live without me" he said.

Karan pushed him away from door "you should thank us we got you dinner" he swung the paper bag on his face.

"We thought we will have dinner together" Ganesh said  and walks inside the kitchen with Karan trailing behind him.

Ridhima was still sitting on the kitchen counter.

"Wow" Karan and Ganesh smiled and turned to look at Ronit, "someone was busy feasting on the dessert, I think he don't need dinner" Karan and Ganesh smirked at Ronit.

Ridhima hopped down the counter blush crept over her beautiful cheeks,"Uh..Hi" she said still blushing.

Karan smirked and walk to Ridhima as usual he kneels down and took her hand "how are you doing my lady?" he asked kissing her knuckles. Ridhima laughed and lightly pushed him away.

Ronit shook his head "stop flirting with her" he muttered through his teeth.

"Ahh.. right" Karan stood straight, "She is our future sis-in-law I mean bhabhi" he laughed and winked at Ronit.

"Shut up"  Ronit said but he was smiling at his best friend. He walk to Ridhima and removed Karan hand from hers.

"Let's have dinner" Ronit kept his hand on her back and lightly pushed her towards the dinning table.

"Umm.. Ronit we are leaving we thought you are alone and we came to have dinner and say bye to you," Ganesh looked at Karan, who also nodded.

"No we are having dinner together" Ridhima insisted.

"Yes" Ronit added.

"Pass me that bag Ganesh i will serve the dinner" she took the bag and started serving in diner plates.

"Ring" Karan whispered in Ronit ear.

Ronit nodded "later, need to talk to her parents first" he whispered back and smiled at Ridhima who was busy serving dinner.

"she is best for you, a perfect lady"  Karan and Ganesh smiled at Ronit.

All four friends had dinner together after that Karan and Ganesh left.

Ridhima was drying plates when Ronit hugs her from behind.

"You were fine when they called you future bhabi(sis-in-law)," he said kissing her cheeks.

"Yes" Ridhima turned and wrapped her arm around his neck.

"Even you didn't mind" she said.

"Ridhima promise me you will talk with your parents" he said his tone was serious.

"Yes Ronit I will talk to them," she smiled at him.

Ronit nodded "Invite your family on magazine launch" he said and smiled.
My surprise  gift   have to wait, I know you won't accept it until your parents agree he thought.

He checked his wrist watch it's already 10:15, " Ridhi I need to rush my flight is at 1."

He called Prakash, "Prakash will take you home he kissed her forehead."

"How will you go to airport?" he smiled "my drivers are waiting for me in my parking"

She narrowed her brow. Ronit kissed her brow "Karan and Ganesh" he laughed.

"They.. I mean they are still here ,in your parking" he gave her quick peck on her lips yes "they left early so that we can spend some more time together" he laughed and hugs her "I will miss you" she try to stop her tears, but she couldn't. 

Shh.. love please don't cry"  he said and kissed her forehead and they walk to the foyer, he clicked the lift button as soon as the lift door open he  lightly pushed her towards the elevator, "Ridhima Mrs. Kumar had designed a sari for you to wear on launch party so meet her on Thursday" he said before elevator door shuts.
He was finding difficult to leave Ridhima today but he had to, this girl is making me crazy he thought 

Ridhima took a deep breath tears rolling down her cheeks resting palm on her heart she took a deep breath and walk to the car.

Prakash looked at her with concern but asked nothing. She sat inside the car, why I am feeling unsettled why this unsettled feeling disturbing me today? she thought and leaned back in the seat more tears roll down her cheeks.

Unsettled feeling, this gut feeling should not be ignored.

My lovely friends how are you all?

Ronit off to London, Ridhima and Sanjana friendship, Sanjana fake and real boyfriend, Ridhima confession many good things and some bad happened in past chapters now it's time for launch but  this magazine launch is going to happened?

If its going to happened then what's the aftermath? And what will happen in yogi birthday? Ridhima Ex fiancé will also come in picture. oh!! so many things is going to happened before launch, so stay tuned and if my silent reader are not following me then please follow me for future updates.

Till then cya

Veenu💕