Midnight Mystery

It's going to be a small chapter just a turning point a start of new date which will lead to many things which no one had ever thought a surprise gift for Ronit, A surprise for Ridhima, a big surprise for rivals.

                                                 ☔☔
Ridhima was twisting and turning in her bed she was feeling jittery and to add the sound of thunder was driving her crazy.

She always hated his lighting and thunder it reminds her of the day when her grandmother died.

"Knock knock di I want to sleep with you"

"Come baby" Ridhima patted her bed and smiled at the caring nature of her younger sister.

Rinky laid and cuddled Ridhima "Now you will get married naa di" she asked.

"You remember once I said that your prince will come in his Mercedes, See tomorrow your prince is coming" Rinky said kissing her cheeks.

"Yes baby sis but tomorrow I am not getting married" Ridhima smiled.

Ridhima checked her mobile.

"Waiting for jeju's call" Rinky said laughter filled her voice.

"Jeju?" Ridhima pulled her ears, "who asked you to call him jeju"

"Jeju only" Rinky jumped and sat folding her leg "he asked me to call him jeju he is so cuteee" Rinky cheekily said.

"So, waiting for his call" she wiggled her eyebrow

"No, just message" he said he will message me once he reach home.

"He may not have reached yet." Rinky stated.

"May be, but it's already midnight"
✉⌛✉
Ronit entered his building. Raju saluted him,"An urgent courier for you" he passed him a big envelope.

Ronit took the envelope "its heavy what's inside this, he thought checking the sender name.

Well-wisher

He walk inside his apartment and threw the envelope on the table changed into shorts and tee he walk back to his room ,thunder was sounding like a bomb, it reminded him of Ridhima she is scared of thunder, he took his mobile.

Me: reached home, u r fine naa☺

Love: yes ☺Rinky is here with me

Me: meet u 2mrw, love u😘

Love: Love you😘

He looked towards the envelope, it may be something urgent he thought and took the envelope and walk to his study sat on his leather chair and opened the seal of envelope he pulled out three small envelopes from the bigger one.

First envelope: Mask of Innocence

Lal's Mansion

Mr. Lal sipped his scotch and looking down at beautiful pictures of love birds.
He checked his mobile he was waiting for urgent call and after that he will take the decision about the pictures lying on his desk.

Coming up:

Envelope

First envelope: Mask of Innocence, 

on the cover of envelope was picture of Yogi who was lovingly looking at Ridhima.

Any guesses what's inside the three envelopes.
Thanks to all my lovely readers n friends for supporting me and my stories.

Vote/comment/share/follow and keep smiling.

Veenu 💕