Trust u Love

OK in last update we all had read that Ronit went to Jaipur to meet Ridhima and they shared a sweet kiss inside elevator.

"No" She touched her now swollen lips, "why, Ronit why? "She asked.

"Because I missed you" he said and look down at her "you like my kisses then why do you have to say no after every kiss" he asked annoyed.

"This is wrong", she said and walk out of the elevator. Ronit took her hand and walk her to his suite.

"You will get every answer today" he swiped his card through the door and took her inside his Royal suite.

Their sweet moment continues :)

Trust u Love

"I know you are confused about this secret meeting" he lightly smiled and looked down at her "I want some alone time with you and tabloid had never seen me dine with girl and especially my office staffs" he paused "so I brought you here so that we can have alone time and I can talk to you peacefully."

Ridhima nodded in understanding and walk inside suite which was bigger than her own 2bhk apartment. Room was fully furnished with wooden items. There was beautiful Diwan in the corner of room just near to window. Ridhima looked around with amazement.

"This suite is beautiful "she said.

Ronit smiled at her "it's a private suite, sit" he gesture towards the diwan. Ridhima slightly nodded and sat, she was still looking around with amazement.

Ronit knelt beside her folding his leg and placing his Knees on floor.

"Ronit" she pates an empty place beside her but Ronit just nodded and took her hand in his.

Ridhima heart started doing a very strange somersault, her heart was beating loudly and if Ronit came little closer he can even hear her heartbeat.

"You are my friend and I don't want tabloid to disturb you with their questions but soon you will have face them beside me" he said and looked into her eyes sending her some very secret message.

"Why this private dinner," she whispered "and if I am your friend then why did you stop messaging Me." she asked, now her face was fuming with anger.

Ronit got up and poured a glass of wine and orange juice for Ridhima, he walks back and passed her glass of juice, she took the glass and sipped. Ronit sat besides her taking her soft hand in his "I wanted you to miss me" he said.

"Why?" she asked looking at him and then their eyes met but she hesitantly looked away. Ronit tilted her chin up " look at me " he said "we both know something is happening between us" he said directly looking into her eyes "but we both are not ready to accept, you keep on saying no whenever I kiss you and I keep on kissing you whenever I get a change" he slightly leaned down and encircled her waist and pulled her towards him, he took her hand to his lips and started kissing her each finger "I want to feel love again , I want to trust again" he said with misty eyes. Ridhima got up from diwan, Ronit glance at her in confusion, she walk to the table and kept her glass back and turned to look towards Ronit.

"I trust you and want to be more than friends" Ronit said directly.

In eight years he had learn to control his emotions but with Ridhima everything is different. She is breaking all the walls and makes him feel emotional and loved once again.

"Ridhima in these eight years I never had any girl as friend, I did not went out with any girl, my profession and my two closest friends Karan and Ganesh is my family."

Ridhima shook her head "yes I know, I know" she said.

"Are you scared Ridhima" he suddenly asked.

Ronit stood up from diwan and started serving dinner.

"Ronit I am not scared, I am confuse, why such a special treatment with me?"

Ronit took her hand and gestures her to sit on chair "because you are special" he said "because I like you or may be more than that I trust you" he knelt down and kissed her forehead. "Ronit I like you but I don't know what this liking is, you were their when Pranav broke off with me" she was almost ready to cry, tear started forming in her beautiful brown eyes "you gave me strength but this" she paused" " I don't know" she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Ridhi no" Ronit pulled her into his embrace," Take your time Ridhima but today I will tell you something which only my best friend knows, let's have dinner first" he said.

They both had dinner silently, after dinner Ronit took her hand and walk outside to personal terrace garden."Sit" he gestured towards the bench.

Ridhima sat on garden bench and Ronit sat  opposite her, taking her hand in his, "I trust you Ridhima" he said his eyes were misty, "I want to tell you about me, will you listen to my story Ridhima?" He gulped hard and looked into her eyes. She leaned forward and stroked his face, tenderly rubbing his tears away" Yes I will with all my heart" she lightly smiled.

Hey my sweet beautiful friends, I know this chapter is short but I wanted to stop here so that I can start next chapter with his past, his painful story which made him Media Tycoon Ronit Kapoor, a heartbroken rude Ronit Kapoor.

"Hope u all starts you new year with smile on your face."

"Happy New Year" in advance.

Click the vote button, share some comments and follow for updates :)

Veenu