Author Note

Hello my lovelies!! How you all are doing?

Great going naa :)

First thing, I want to thank all my readers for their support. This book is doing well due to you all my lovelies. I remember my book use to get some one or two votes and with some 200 reads but I hadn't  gave up and suddenly two three reader took interest, they commented and reviewed my story and then slowly-slowly my book got good amount of readers but still Dil maange more :)

I am aware my English grammar is  poor but I am trying my level best to improve. I sincerely like to thank you all :)

Right now I have 4 books on wattpad, one fan fiction of sidalia The Wedding Bell. Second fan fiction of sidalia cum vampire genre Just Love, third is Intezaar love you forever and 4th most loved book Hate or love but you are mine.

Now I am planning bring Hate or love but you are mine 2.  This book will have our most favorite lovelies Karan our dear Ronit's best friend and Rinky our little tigress and a sister of Ridhima.

You all have seen Rinky don't like Karan and Karan likes Rinky he call her his little tigress. So, in next chapter you all will see Rinky rudeness towards Karan and a little about how she will have to work for Karan and Ronit planning to bring these two together. I want to know if my lovely readers are interested in reading hate or love 2 that's why I am adding some scene in this chapter to know your views. If you all supported me then I will bring the prologue of part2 next week.

Not to worry my lovelies there will be some intense emotional scene between Ronit and Ridhima will also be there.

So don't forget to read the next chapter Thunder.

Thunder always kept Ridhima awake all night, she screams and cried when she was alone in thunder night. Ronit is aware of this what will he do when he can hear a loud roar of thunder outside his window and in next room his wife was alone. 

New chapter is coming soon before this Saturday :)

Veenu