The wedding

Mr. Lal was in his office, trying his level best to stop the upcoming auction of his mansion when his desk phone buzzed. He picked up the receiver "what?" he stood up in shock.

"It..it can't be possible, ok.. yaa.. fine." Throwing back the receiver he switched on the television, his eyes fuming with anger.

"Yes I am getting married to my love." Ronit smiled at the reporter.

Angrily Mr. Lal picked his mobile and dialed his son, his eyes still glued on TV where they were repeatedly showing Ronit and his press conference, "Yogi it's time for Sanjana to send some pictures to Ganesh and see how he responds."

_________________

Ronit was sitting on the seat inside the mandap(where the Hindu wedding ceremony take place) facing agni. Panditji was doing some rituals with him suddenly he felt Ridhima presence behind him, he laughed inwardly "I love her so much and she did all this to me," he turned stiffly, anger for Ridhima was burning inside him but he couldn't deny his love for her and so he planned to give her the best wedding.

Ronit could not keep his eyes off Ridhima. She was looking gorgeous in her wedding dress which he had chosen for her from Mrs. Kumar new collection. She was walking slowly holding her father hand, on other side Rohan was walking and behind her mother, Rinky and Kajal were walking on slow pace.

Panditji gestured her to sit beside Ronit, Rinky and Kriti helped her to sit on the seat next to him. Ronit eyes were still fixed on her but Ridhima was looking down was able to meet his eyes.

"Can we start the rituals" Panditji looked at Ronit who nodded and asked to continue with rituals. Panditji started marriage mantras after some rituals "Stand up for the Peheres." he smiled and gestures them to stand up.

Ridhima felt numb, her heart was racing, she was feeling weak and not able to stand. Rinky and Kajal came forward but Ronit nodded at them, he slowly took Ridhima shoulder and made her stand, he placed his hand on hers she felt warmth covering her body just by his simple touch, she looked up at him. Ronit lightly squeezed her hand and and they slowly started walking around agni for pheras. After completing the pheras they sat back on the seat next to agni.

"Now adorn her hairline with Sindoor(vermillion)." Panditji said.

Niana came forward with silver sindoor box and a silver coin "take this coin and apply sindoor on her hairline" she smiled at Ronit .

Ronit slowly took the coin from Naina's hand he looked at Ridhima who was looking down he wanted to look into her eyes in which once he saw love, fake or real those eyes used to shine with love, he slowly adorn her hairline with Sindoor, a sob escaped her lips, slowly she looked up meeting his eyes there was tears in his eyes but suddenly he smirked and took the mangalsutra(chain worn by married women) from the tray, he leaned in and tied on her neck "Hate or love wife but now you are mine" he whispered in her ear.

"I am married to you Ronit and now you are mine, I will find the reason of your pain, of this misunderstanding soon. I take a vow in front of this agni(sacred fire) that one day I will bring love back in our life in our married life." she thought slightly smiled at Ronit.

They signed the civil marriage papers and took blessings from elders. After that dinner was served in the Royal Diwan hall.
Many guests were there to congratulate Ronit and his bride. All came in short notice to attend his wedding to give blessing to newlywed and show that they are with Ronit. They don't believe in any rumors.

Ganesh and Karan were enjoying their baked gulab jammun when Ganesh phone beeped; he took his phone from his sherwani jacket and smiled "why are you smiling?" Naina try to look into his mobile. "Sanjana?" Niana looked at the picture on his mobile.

"Yes she got engaged today" Ganesh said.

"Wow that's cool, does Ridhima knows about her engagement?"

"Yes Sanjana spoke to her yesterday during launch" Ganesh said looking down at the picture which Sanjana had just forwarded him. He then sent congratulation message to Sanjana.

Finally after dinner, it was time for bidai(parting).

They all came out of the hall and heard the snapping of cameras.

Ronit pulled Ridhima into side hug, kissing her forehead he whispered "play along" she confidently turned and smiled at the reporters who were clicking their pictures.

_______________

"Well... well it's amazing I never thought that Ronit will marry that girl but it seems Ridhima and Ronit didn't discuss about the proof, he is marrying her in anger without listening to her explanation." Mr. Lal took a sip from his scotch and smiled at his daughter.

"Ronit must have forced Ridhima to marry him, it means this marriage is total revenge" Karishma laughed "Cheers Dad we haven't failed Plan B is on" they all laughed.

____________________

"Thanks Ronit for managing everything" Ridhima father hugs him. Ronit smiled and hugged him back.

"Take care Ridhi" Ridhima mother sobbed,"Hmm maa" she wiped her tears and tightly hugs her mother.

Her father kept his hand on her head. Ridhima turned and hugs her father and brother who were smiling sweetly at her.

"Ridhima" Kajal smiled and wiped her tears."Bhabhi take care of you and my lovely niece and nephew." Ridhima said stroking Kajal cheeks, who was sadly looking at her, she now walk to Rinky who was standing next to Kajal. They engulfed each other into bear hug, "your mobile" Rinky pressed mobile in her palm and nodded sadly as that number is not working. Ridhima nodded in understanding and hugs her sister once again.

The whole drive to the apartment was silent. They both walk inside the living room when her ghaghra got stuck on her heels making her stumble and was about to fall when Ronit caught her arms "You are disgusting."

"Then why did you marry me." She asked looking into his eyes.

"Because hate or love darling you are always mine." he whispered pulling her into his chest.

"What had happened to my Ronit? You are not the same Ronit."

"Look whose talking, you played cheap games with me and now you are saying I am not the same Ronit."

"Ronit" she stroked his cheeks "don't... don't ever touch me Mrs. Ridhima Ronit Kapoor because if I touched you, you will never be able to leave me." he said and pushed her on the couch, she tried to stand but she can't she was pinned on the couch and now Ronit was hovering over her, a small tear fall on her bottom lips. Ronit looked down and his eyes landed on her bottom lips where a drop of tear was shining like a diamond.

Hello my lovely friends how are you all? I am very thankful to you all for love and support on my story. Thanks you all for your precious votes and comments on the last chapters. It really means a lot.

I will try to update on or before Monday.

Vote/comment/follow/share and keep smiling.

Thanks

Veenu💕