Chapter 2

Lauren's pov:

I woke feeling excited about getting the tour bus and traveling on our tour for the first time yet. I looked over to see camila in my arms and I just laughed to my self because she was quite the snorer,I quickly brought my phone from the night stand and texted Normani.

To: mani bear<3

Hey ask Dinah to run to the store and grab some markers but make it fast!:)

From: Mani bear<3

Okay and why??

To: Mani bear<3

Don't worry just bring then to my room when your done, don't wake up ally.

From: Mani bear<3

Okay love Dinah just walked next door to 711 she should be back any moment now.

To: Manu bear<3

Okay, meet me up here when she comes back.

From Mani bear<3

She's back Ill be up in a minuet.

To: Mani bear<3 don't take your time! lmnao

From: Mani bear<3

Lmnao? What does that mean lulu??

To: Mani bear<3

*Laughing my no ass off* haha it's because I don't have a ass!

From mani bear<3

You don't have a because it's so far out of this world it just dissipered!;)

To mani bear<3

Meek aren't you just lovely this morning ! :) <3

From: the big D❤️

Dat ass had me like 😵

To: The big D❤️

Shut up and just get up here!

"We're here!" Normani yelled. I just say there and looked at her faces airing for her to catch on her face was priceless when she finally caught on.

"Ohh I get it your gunna color camila with markers!" Normani said in shock.

"no shit you dumbass!" Dinah said calmly. I looked at her and we just broke out into laughter. Normani quickly covered our mouths.

"The point of a prank is to not let them no it's gunna happen!" Normani whisper screamed. Me and Dinah just sat straight up trying I be serious but it wasn't working Dinah just keep making faces at me.

After claiming we quickly grabbed the markers and took them out of the package.

"These are perminate!" Normani said.

"Whoops ohh we'll a pranks a prank." Dinah said. I grabed the black marker and started to draw glasses on Camilas face. Dinah took the marker from me and drew random stuff across her face. Normani then grabbed the marker and colored over Camilas upper lip to make a mushstach. She then took it and colored over her eye brows making the bigger then ever. Me and Dinah broke into laughter and camz sat straight up. "What's so funny guys?" Camila asked.

"Nothing just drawing funny shit." normani said. Luckly there was the notepad thing room serves leaves you sitting right next to normani on the night stand.

"Ohh okay I'm getting in the shower." Camila said. Dinah and normani looked at each other and then at me I mouthed run to them and they got up . "We're going to get food!" I yelled leaving. I was about to shut the door when I heard screaming we all took off running , camila came running down the hall after us.

Camilas pov:

I woke up to the girls coloring but they were acting quite weird. I just blew it off. " guys I'm getting in the shower!" I said. Lauren mouthed something to Dinah and Normani but I didn't know what they said.

"Uhh we're going tiger food bye!" Lauren said and they all took off. I looked in the mirror and saw why the were laughing I had sharpie all over my

Face. My body filled with anger but I wanted to laugh at the same time. I saw Lauren and everyone else take off I ran after them as fast

As I could but they tuned a corner and dissapered but I just let I go and walked to ally's room. There was ally Laying piecefully on the bed I just slipped in beside her and layed down. I guess I ended up falling asleep because I woke up about a hour later it was now 12:00 am I rubbed my eyes and found a angers Lauren leaning against the door frame and starin at me and ally. I got up akwardly noticing me and ally we're spooning. Lauren's face turned to a super fake smile she auks at faking.

"Hey lulu what's wrong!" I asked she looked at me and took of running.

"Lauren stop! She stopped dead in her tracks and looked back at me.

" what do you want?!" She said as here eyes wondered looking sad.

"What's wrong?" I said.

" nothing why?" She asked.

"You look sad" I said. She put the evilest smile on and took out her phone.

" Lauren why are you sad?" I asked. She pushed her lower lip out and made themost adorable puppy dog faces and those big green eye made me melt "wait what no camila she just cute but not as cute as me" I thought to me self. I made a puppy dog face and made my eyes fill with tears because I'm just that talented. I looked at Lauren in the yes with us bolts sill having puppy faces.

"Lulu what's wrong?" I asked pushing my lower lip out farther.

" I'll feel better if you kiss my cheek!" She said batting her eyes.

"Aww lulu come here." I said as I went to kiss her cheek she turned and flashed her camera light in my face and took a picture.

"Lulu what the fuck!" I screamed.she just winked and said " The puppy face always works." I started at her mad as hell and stormed away.

"Hey camz wait." She said pulling me back.

"What Lauren what!" I said angry.

" I just wanted to say....." She batted her eyes and looked at me deep in the eyes.

" thanks for the photo of your colored face!" Lauren said and took off running.

" Fuck you Lauren!" I yelled storming back into the room.

" what's wrong camz?" Ally asked worried.

" Lauren's being mean to me today!" I said and pouted.

"Awww come on and pack the tour bus is waiting for us." Ally says. I pack up and run out the room with ally.