Back together

Laurens pov

I woke up feeling quite odd, i just ignorded and got out of the bunk and grabbed my phone but it seemed to be dead, I searched and searched for my charger ,with just my luck the last place i looked i found it, all tangled up with camz headphones. I saw Normani, Ally and dinah watching tv on the couch. "well its about time you got up what went on in that bunk last night?" Dinah asked jokingly. "uhh what are you talking about i slept alone anyways." i said raising my eye brow. i saw dinahs face turn into a confused look and then ally looked at dinah and they bolth got wide eyes."ummmmm didnt camila stay with you last night?" Dinah said looking confused. "No you slept with you dinah" i said. "she got up and got water in the middle of the nigt and she didtn come back i thought she was with you!" Dinahs said starting to play with her fingers. 'she probly fell asleep in the kitchen or somthing" dinah says reasuring us. I walked back to the outlit were i pluged my phone in and saw that it was on. I was scrolling through all these notifictions on my lock screen when i saw i had of 15 missedcalls from a unknown and one voicemail.i quickly opened it and listen to her soft but scared voice fill my ears.i knew it was camila.As i heard her say she was lost and scared i tried not to let a tear slip but there was no stoping it. I let a tear skip down my cheek think of losing here scares me,shes my bestfriend.

Dinahs Pov

I was waiting for my phone to turn on as Lauren walked over to hers, she was scrolling through her phone and her face went from confused to scared.She lifted her phone to her ear, i watched as a tear slipt from her cheek. I quickly got up and ran next to her as she throug her body onto mine and sobbed. Ally and Normani caem adn ssat down next to us. "shh lolo whats wrong?" i asked franticly. "sh-she,shes g-gone!" Lauren said sobbing even harder. She cant be gone she just cant! "What do you mean!" i yelled not being able to calm my feelings. "Dinah! Shes l-lost! she g-gave me a adress t the place she is at." Lauren cried i quickly picked her up and her phone in one swifted move and took off to the front of the bus were Paul or bodygaurd sat. "Paul camilas lost!" I yelled at him. I through the phone at him and he pressed liten on the voiecemail. Lauren still sobbing in my arms slowy started to settle down. "Laur its okay were gonna find her" i said squeezing her hand. Paul ran and we all ran after him and hopped into the car a drove off. I looked down noticing Lauren was asleep in my arms. I just cant believe camila was falling for her. they are so cute together. She always talks about #camren and how it is so funny of them to think there in a relationship. Little does she know i ship camren so hard. i stared out the window going back to the day camila told me.

Flashback

I walked in to the Xfactor mansion to see camila looking at her phone while letting tears slip down her cheek. i ran up to her and hugged her she didnt hug back she just sat there. " Dinah not im not right!" camila cried into my arms. " chanco what do you mean you are perfect."i said pullign away from the hug. I whipped her tears away with my thumb . "Dinah why do i feel this?" camila asked me while putting her face in her hands. " feel like what?" i asked. Befor she could answere i scooped he up adn brought her into my room. "alright now tell me how you feel." i said looking her in the eyes."Why does my stomachce twirl when she grabbed my hand? why did ym heartbreak when keaton asked her out?" thats when i relised she was talking about Lauren. i hugged her super tight "thats what falling in love feels like." i whispered into her ear while still in a embrasse.She pulled away and smiled at me. " do you think she feels the same?" camila asked. "trust me cheeche by the way she looks at you shes falling to." i said with a smile.

End Of Flashaback

i was brought out of my thoughts by Lauren turning in my arms. The car came to a stop and we all piled out.

Camilas prov

I woke up by shaking. I rubbed my eyes and saw justin smiling. "rise n shine itsmornign time, i told you im gunna get you back today so come on" he said flashing his beautiful smile( hes like a brother) "you dont break promises do you?" i asked smirking. "nope i am not apromsie breaker so come on and get you self cleaned up, just pick a toth brush from the asile its on me." he said. "awww thank you your such a gentalmen." i said sarcasticly while rolling my eyes and heading to the bathroom. Then it all came back ve no clue were i am and i dotn even know jsutin i dont know why i ahould be trusting him but he amkes me feel safe. i sat on the ground and pulled my knees into my chest, i cried quitly. i jumped up when i heard shouting. " hands up were i can see them your under arest until further notice." I cracked the door open and saw paul a couple cps adn my bestfriends standing beofr me. I ran out of the bathroom into laurens arms leavign the rest of them shocked. "camz!!....Mila!... Cheeche" i hard the girls screehe. I was relised from laurens arms and hugged the rest of them. "im so happy your okay!" dinah said while hugging me tight enough were i coudnt breathe. i turned around and let out a chuckle when i saw justin pinned agianst the wall by his wrist. " camila help me this isnt funny tell them i didnt do anything!" justin shouts letting a giggle out at the end. " Guys hes good he didnt do anyting." i said a broke into laughter. " and i thought we were friends camila." justin pouted sticking out his bottom lip. "ohh you know i love u as brother." i said pinching his cheeks. It then hit me that i would see justin agian. The girls headed out to the van while i said goodbye. " hey im sad iw ont see you agian." i said pouting. " yess you will im.. i mean my sister and are going to meet in greet." he said. " ohh we gotta boy harmonizer!" i shrieked. "yay whatever shut up!" he said. " alright heres my number so we can stay in contact." he said handing me a piece of paper with his number on it. "alright bye justin." i said hugging him, and then making my way out to the van. I saw Dinah, Ally, and Normani out in the first row so i hopped into the back next to a sleeping lulu. God she is socute when she sleeps. I laid my head on her shouder and she wrapped me into a warm embrace. I couldnt fall asleep. we have been driving for fifthteen mineuts and then we finally arived. i scooped lauren up, let me tell you for as tiny as i am it wasnt easy. Dinah laughed at me struggling so i gave her to Dinaha and we walked into the tour bus adn She laid Lauren in her bunk.

Normanis Prov

I walked out to the living room and sat next to ally. Dinah gave me a weird look. "Dmac what's the look for." I asked raising my eye brow. "Haha you do remeber last night you and ally
Got some!" Dinah says. "What the hell are you talking about we did not I remeber falling asleep in Demi's bed room!" Ally shouted. "No allycat you woke up and you were drunk as ever." Camila says laughing along with Dinah. "Ewwww alright I'm getting in the shower and never getting drunk again!" Me and ally shouted at the same time. "Ohh normally gunna get in the shower together." Camila said wiggling her eye brows. "Shut up mila!" I said walking while making my way to the bathroom.