Christmas part 2

Lauren's pov

I turned to see a giggling taylor. "My lips are sealed." She said as she got into the pull. I sighed a camila relaxed. " god we need to tell them soon." She said. I nodded in agreement. " how about New Year's Eve so then I can get my midnight kiss!" She said I nodded and turned to taylor. " hey I'm just came out her for a swim gawd don't look at me like that im not the one that is bad at hidding there girlfriend from people." She said as Dinah put her onto her shoulders. "Let's play chicken!" Dinah suggested. " ally get on Normanis shoulders and camila on Lauren's." We all nodded. "Alright last person standing wins." I said as I got into the pool and camila sat on the edge waiting for me.

"On our mark get set go!" Dinah shouted. " get em camz." I shouted as I gripped her thighs.she pushed ally off into the water as taylor went after camila. I looked a Dinah and she nodded. " one two three!" I shouted as me and Dinah through camila and taylor into the water.
"What the hell! I was gunna win!" Camila shouted pushing me under. I grabbed her ankle and pulled her under with me. I opened my eyes and so did she. I leaned in and kissed her and then we both surfaced. "Wow you guys are so cliché." Normani said I shot her a playful glare. "Hey whatever floats your boat." She wink and then went under. A gust of wind went by as camila shivered next to me, I pulled her close to me. " it's cold!" Camila wined. "It's seventy five degrees!" Taylor protested. "We'll I'm going in so either stay or go." She said to us as she wrapped the pink towel around her and walked straight into the glass door. She stumbled backwards as she held her forehead. They all broke into laughter as I ran to her to make sure she's okay. "Camz ohh my god are you okay?" I asked worried as I helped her up. "No I just slammed my head off of a glass door and I'm perfectly fine. She said sarcastically. "We'll miss sassy I'm sorry I care!" Yelled as I scooped her up bridal style and walked inside. I got weird states from our parents. "Uhh camz hurt her foot." I said and looked at her and she nodded. " ohh we'll are you guys ready to open presents?" My dad asked! "Ohh hella yes!" Dinah said as she sprinted up stairs. "Let us all get changed and we will be down." I said as I walked up the stairs with camila in my arms and taylor Normani and ally following close behind. I grabbed sweat pants for everyone and lose T-shirts. "Alright everyone take a shirt and pants." I said and they all nodded. They All went there separate ways to get changed as camila stayed in my room. I stripped from my clothes and slipped my tshirt over my head and my pants over my legs. I turned around to see a half naked camila she had pants on but no top. "You know I love you right?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind. "Yes and I love you." She said as she turned around and kissed my nose. "Girls come on!" Dinah shouted as she pounded on the door. "Coming!" I said as I picked camilas shirt up and pulled it over her head. "We'll I could have done that." She said kissing my lips. "But love ones do things for each other." I stated as I snapped my fingers and trotted out of the room. "Don't be sassy Jauregui" she yelled as she followed me down the stairs.

Camilas pov

"Everyone find your present then sit down." Mike said. We all went and found ours then sat back on the ground. "Alright so mila first, open it then guess who got it for you." Lauren's mom said. I picked up the square shaped present wrapped in pink paper. I peeled back the paper very carefully until just a brown bow was there's. I slowly opened the box and there sat two envelope. I picked up one that said #1 on it. As I opened it I saw five rectangles that said 3/13/14 ed sheeran at The palace. "Omg!" I shrieked as tears poored down my face! "Knew you would love it!" Dinah yelled and highfived Normani. " wow way to give it away!" Normani said as we all laughed. I got up and sprinted to Dinah and lunged my self into her lap. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank!" I yelled as I squeezed her tight. "Your welcome but I wanna open my present to so move!" Dinah chuckled as she pride me off of her. Lauren picked up her box and I smirked. I was Lauren's secret Santa and I'm sure she will Know who it's from I got her a heart neckless that says lolo and camz but it's inside the other thing I got her. She opened the box and her jaw about hit the floor.

Dinah's pov

We were all waiting for Lauren to open her present. She opened it and her eyes looked like they were gunna pop and her cheeks went pink "what did you get!" I asked her. "Uhh you can tell by the box it's a slushy cup" she said as she pointed to the box, I didn't even notice the picture I was to excited because my phone vibrated and I want to see if it was Camren.

We all left lauren's house because Simon need us at the group house out in California for a while. The plane ride was really boring. I wanted to window seat but the only view I was getting was a Camren make out sesh. When we got to the house we all pulled in up to our rooms except me I went to my favorite spot! The kitchen. Ally ended up getting a new pair of vans and Normani got a Beyoncé shirt from me. I walked in the kitchen a pulled out my phone it was Camren!!! Ohh my gosh I'm so excited.

From cammy💕

Hey Dinah, I'm sorry for the way I acted to it was pretty immature. Maybe if you not busy do you meet me in the park at 10:00pm?

I started squealing as I jumped up and down. "Why so happy??" Lauren asked as she grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge. I showed her the message and she told me I need to reply.

To cammy💕

Sounds great can't wait to see you:) talk about perfect timing lol I just got back from Miami.

From cammy💕

Can't wait to see you either:) wear something warm like a sweater or something.

To cammy💕

Alright I'm gunna go talk to Chancho

From cammy💕

Alright I didn't know you accually called each other that lol :) but bye

To cammy💕

Yay we do lol bye

I ran up to camilas room as fast as I could to find Lauren ontop of camila as the we're getting a frisky. "Whoa whoa child eyes! Settle down" I said as I covered my eyes. Camila sat up and tugged her shirt down. " what do you want!" Lauren snapped as she laid next to camila. " I need to barrow MY Chancho for a while to help me get ready for my date!" I said as if I was marking my territory on her. "We'll MY girlfriend can go with you in fifteen okay! Now shoo shoo!" She said as she waved her hand. Camila smirked and pushed me out the door. I started to walk away and then I hear a soft moan. I turned around and flung there door wide open. "Ohh so I had to leave so you could get a quickie in! So unfair!" I said As I watch Lauren growl and jump of camila and sprint towards me. I slammed the door and ran to my room. I laid shut the lights of and laid down. It's only 6:00 so I have four hours to spare cool! I pulled out my phone and went on twitter and tweet and couple people back and followed some until I became tierd. I laid my head down and slowly drifted into a sleep.