Chapter 12

(Two weeks later, February 1 Saturday)

Normanis Pov

It really sucks how they all have someone to care for them and to be there for them. I guess Aaron just didn't think things were working out, now no one even listens to me it's all them in there little worlds with there mates. It's even worst that Troy is in town for a week until we leave for neon lights tour. I Slowly worse from the kitchen chair to go see what they girls were doing. I walked up the stairs to camila and Lauren's room. I opened up the door to see them practically eating each other's faces off."whoa my bad." I mumbled and walked out. This is one thing I'm sick off, call me a drama queen but I don't get any attention, it's like I'm invisible. I was minding to my self as I ran into someone. "I'm sorry" I said as I looked down at Dinah. "Ohh hey." I said gloomily and stuck my hand out to help her up. "You okay?" She asked as she straightened her shirt. "Ya just perfect." I said with a fake smile. " oh alright good to know" she said as she patted me on the back and walked down the stairs. " no I'm not okay." I mumbled as I walked into my room closing the door slowly. I placed my self on my bed and pulled my phone from my back pocket. I scrolled through my twitter timeline favoring a couple of fans tweets when I got a new connection. It was from Anna a girl I had meant in August.

*Flashback*

I sat in the meet n greet chairs next to ally. I smiled as a fan approached me. "Hey!" I said as I stud up to hug her. "Hi." She said shyly as she looked around at the other girls who we're talking to fans. "What's your name?" I asked as I held her hands. "Anna, I'm a huge fan! I can't believe this is happening!" She said as she finally looked at me. " we'll it's my honor to make you happy!" I said as I hugged her once again. She reached her hand up to pull her braid over her shoulder leaving the ends of her sweater to fall to mid-wrist. " no! Please tell me you don't!" I pleaded as I grabbed her arms. "I uhh" she stuttered as she yanked her arm from my grip. She looked down kicking her feet lightly. " hey look at me." I said as I raised her chin with my index finger. "Just promise me you won't do it again." I said as I hugged her tightly. " I can't promise but I'll try." She mumbled agianst my jacket. "For me?" I asked as I pulled away. "For you" she said smiling. " do you have twitter?" I asked trying to change the subject. "Ya" she said sticking her hand out for me to hand her my phone. I raised a eyebrow questionly at her causing her to laugh. "So I can type it in" she said as she took my phone that I handed her. She typed it in and then handed me my phone. "Wait what's your username?" I asked as management went to close meet n greets. "I'll just dm you later she said shyly. "But then I'll never be able to find you, so many people dm me." I said as mangement came to us. "Alright ladies wrap it up, meet n greets are closed now." Paul said as he walked to camila who was about ten feet from me. "Alright bye." She said and hugged me as she walked out. That night I went to my followers list and on top was her account because I didn't follow anyone else sense she followed herself. I laughted at her name and tweeted her "@hotkordamn nice name love:)" from that day I set her as a notification so I got her tweets and I always keep up and see how she's doing.

*End of flash back*

The new connection read @hotkordamn:" California here I come!" I wanted to contact her such as dm and try to hang out but management can read them and they wouldn't allow it. I just favorited her tweet and slow got of my bed causing my feet to hit the cold floor. I slowly walked to the door shuting off the lights and going back into bed. I slipped my legs under my big poofy purple blanket. I rolled over checking the clock that said 3:00pm. I set my alarm for 4:30 and then fell into a light slumber.

Dinah's Pov

"So what do you think is up?" Lauren asked as we sat in the living room discussing the whole Normani mood topic. "She hasn't even said a word to us today or yesterday." Troy said as he sat himself agianst the couch and brought ally on to his lap. "I don't know, have u guys even talked to her at all today?" Camren asked as she sat on the couch next to me. "No" they all said. "We'll I did this morning." I said. "We'll guys did you ever think Normanis the type of person who just needs a little attention, that's how I am to and if you don't get that attention you get really depressed." Camren stated as she brought her self closer to me snuggling into my side. "So what should we do?" Camila asked as she sat criss cross in between Lauren's legs. "Everyone of you need to hangout with her." Camren said as she laced and unlaced or fingers together. "So I'll invite her when she wakes up to hang with me and Lauren at the mall." Camila said as she laid her back Agains Lauren as Lauren's hands pushed on the carpet the keep them steady. "No, that's your first problem all these couples need to stop showing so much affection for each other." Camren said playing with my fingers. "Are you asked me to stay away from lolo!" Camila practically shouted as Lauren tried to calm her. "No camila Im trying to tell you not to make her be the third wheel, instead all you guys do thing with her separately or else she will end up hating all your relationships."Camren stated once again, damn this girl is smart. " ughh! No lolo kisses for almost a whole day!" She grunted as she pouted. "This is what I'm talking about! Stop doing that around her, it makes her the third wheel." Camren said pointing between 'Camren'. "It's a day not five weeks camila." Lauren said seriously. "You are gunna survive." She said kissing her pout away. "Alright now that we got that settled, go do whatever until Normani wakes up." Ally said as her in Troy exited to the kitchen and camila and Lauren went upstairs like usual, I smirked at camila as she turned around and looked at me with big eyes as Lauren practically dragged her up the stairs. I laughed and turned on nemo so me and cammy could snuggle. The into music came on and camila ripped her grip from Lauren's arm and sprinted down the stairs and plopped her self in the recliner. "Ughh cameeellllaaaaaa!" Lauren whined as she came down the stairs with her arms over her chest. "Is Lauren mad because she ain't gettin any p-" camila got interrupted as Lauren slapped her hand over her mouth alittle to hard making camila wince. "Why did you just fucking hit me!" Camila shouted as she stood up. "I'm sorry camz I didn't mean to but it wasn't reason able to share those kind of things with the whole house." Lauren states stepping infront of family. "Move Lauren!" She shouted pushing her ruffly out of the way. "We're are you going?" Lauren shouted as camila grabbed the car keys, whoa this girl doesn't even have her license. " why the fuck should you care?" She asked as she slammed the door and got into the car and drove away.

Camila's Pov

I jumped out of the car and walked up to Austin's house as rain soaked my sweater. I knocked on the door as it swung up showing a Austin with no shirt on. I let me eyes travel down to meet is defined abs, god he's so hot I don't know why I turned him down the first time, what no you have a girlfriend! My thoughts were interrupted by Austin."like what you see mila?" He asked smirking. I just shook my head and stepped in to his house taking my shoes off and now soaked sweater leaving me in my lace bra. "Can I have a shirt please." I asked blushing as he looked me up and down. "Ya give me a second he said as he turned away and walked down the hallway. I walked around admiring the photos he had on the walls as a felt a hit breathe on my neck, "hers your shirt" he breathed as I turned away to find Austin not even a inch away from my face. He started to lean in and I started to freak out but I was interrupted by my lips get this burning sensation and my stomach started to do back flips. I didn't know either to kiss back or pull away then I remembered Lauren. But I could pull away it's like my body craved that kind of love and affection. So I just..........

≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣

I don't know what to do next chapter: kiss back or pull away??