Chapter 21

Dinah's pov

I rolled over letting out a loud ass yawn. "Someone is tired." Camren teased pinching my cheeks as we sat in the back of the car on the way back from dinner with the girls. "Yahhh." I agreed trying to stretch my legs out but failing when I slammed my feet against the trunk. "Why do we always have to sit in the trunk?" I asked groaning. "Because you wanted a range rover and we only got one with five seats and your girlfriend wouldn't wanna sit back there alone." Camila shouted from the passenger seat. "We could alway double buckle!" Camren shouted back. "But then if you got in a car accident you would smack heads." Ally answered. Ohh kay mom!" I said groaning as Camren snickered. "Settle down babe we only have like two more minuets and then we can get out and go snuggle in bed!" Camren said laying her head on my shoulder. "We'll what I'm suppose to do for two minuets?!" I asked being my inpatient self . I watched as a smirk to over her face. "I have an idea." She giggled leaning into me. Her arms made there way around my neck. I leaned in meshing my lips against hers.

Camila's Pov

I stared at the ceiling groaning. My lack of sleep is meshing with my ADHD making me want physical exercise. I rolled over looking at the cloud. 3:30. "Fucking shit." I shouted banging my hand against my forehead trying to get sleep isn't easy. "Hey hey! Stop that." Lauren said pulling my hand away and dragging her finger tips a crossed my nose trying to calm me down as I sat there pissed at my self. "What's wrong?" She asked lightly. "We'll I wanted to sleep but my mind thinks I need exercise." I groaned taking her hand off my head intertwining our fingers. "We'll have you been taking the sleeping medicine the doctor gave you?" She asked pulling our hands to her mouth kissing them. "No, last time I did I fell asleep at dance rehearsals." I answered groaning. "And it makes me really tired."I complained. "We'll babe" she said snickering. "Did you even listen to the doctor? He said it was going to make you tired until your body catches up on sleep." She carried on. "Oh." I said quietly giggling. She got up patting my head as she got up walking into the bathroom. I hummed lightly waiting to snuggle back up to her warmth. "Ok so it says take two, here." She said handing my the pills and a glass of water. "Aww lo! Thank you." I said smiling cheekily at the fact that she just got up at like 4:00am to get my medicine. "Don't get all excited I did this for my sake of sleep not your health." Lauren said causing me to frown. she took the cup from me and sat it on the night stand then got in bed beside me. "I'm joking babe." She said kissing my forehead as she tangled her arms around me as I buried my head in her shoulder turning my head slightly placing a gentle kiss on her ear. "I love you." She whispered shutting the lamp off. "I love you too." I replied finally feeling the medicine kick in and falling into a light sleep.

I rolled over snuggling closer to Lauren. Snuggling my head into her stomach, I don't even know how I got this low on the bed.my feet are hanging off by like two feet. I snickered I jumped off the bed. "Today's the day!" I shouted causing Lauren to groan next to me as I jumped back on the bed jumping next to her. "Shut up!" She yelled graving my pillow and whipping it at me causing me to lose balance and tumbled off the bed. Lauren broke out into laughter holding her stomach as she rolled around the bed. "Shut up, I wouldn't be laughing because I just landed on your laptop and it's most likely broken." I said with a smirk as I got off the floor handing it to her. "Shit." She said as she opened it to show a shattered screen. "God camz! I got this a week ago." She said as she sighed. "We'll next time learn to put your things up." I laughed as I gathered our clothes from the bathroom. "It's not fucking funny camila, this coast me 500 fucking dollars." She shouted at me. "Once AGIAN not my fault." I said as she yelled at me. "Ohh okay so your brand new 700$ iMac you got that is right her sitting on the floor. She got off the floor and crushed it with her foot bouncing a little. I gasped pushing her off "Not my fucking fault." She yelled walking by me hitting my shoulder with hers causing me to stumble into the night stand knocking over the lamp landing in the mess of the broken light bulb. She didn't even bother to turn back just kept walking. "Hey-holy shit camila!" Dinah said running over to me. "Ally." She shouted as ally ran in. "Ohh my gawd are you cut? Are you hurt? Are you bleeding?" Ally rushed picking me up as I stood up. "I'm fine, I'm fine." I said brushing off my legs as I started walking out of the room graving my coat of the coat rack and opening the door walking out the house slowly shutting the door behind me. I sighed as the cool air hit my face but was warned by the April sun, not to hot or cold but just warm outside. I put my hood up as it started to rain alittle. I watched as the clouds above got darker almost to a black color. I tapped my head trying to think of someone to call then it clicked. Demi. I clicked her contact and put the phone to my ear. "Pick up pick up pick up! Come on." I said tapping my foot against the puddle of water the was become bigger by the minuet as the rain poured down. No answer. "Fuck!" I shouted as I didn't know we're she lived. Ahh yes, google. I unlocked my phone going to safari and searching for the address of Demi lovato's house. I mean her fans are crazy of course they would know were she lived. I finally found a address that was the most popular one. I brought it up on google map. "Ahh right down the street!" I began to sprint in my soaked pj sweatpants and Lauren's batman shirt. I finally got to Demi's house gasping for air as I hit the call button for the gates to open. "Paul speaking, who is this?" I was trying to think of what demi would have me under. "Karla cabello" I said and the gates opened. She would. I giggled as I ran to her front door. I knocked impatiently waiting. "Hey, camila? What are you doing here!?" Selena asked pulling me inside. "Ohh my god you are soaked!" She gasped as she pulled me into a hug. "Here let me get demi and grab you some clean clothes." I nodded as I kicked off my shoes peeling off Lauren's shirt looking at it in my hands. Tears started to form in my eyes knowing the fact that she's mad at me for something I didn't do technically she pushed me and i fell on it, I couldn't help we're i fell sometimes she's just stupid. "You ok?" Demi asked as she handed my new clothes I quickly whipped away my tears and through Lauren's shirt to the ground. "Whoa calm down." Demi said as she helped me put my other shirt on. I pealed out of my pants shaking my head. "Lauren's mad at me." I said slipping into as what I figure Selena's small sweat pants because demi sleeps in her underwear mostly I have never saw her in sweatpants. I sighed through my self on their coach. "We'll what happened." Selena asked lightly sitting next to me as I buried my head into Demi's lap. "We'll like 40 minuets ago I woke up happy because today is our 4 month and I had big plans for us today and then she was all giggly and hit my with a pillow and I fell off the bed and landed on her computers and cracked the screen she wasn't mad at first kinda ubset and then she snapped and got up and stepped on and crushed my computer and then nudged me and I fell into the night stand knocking off the lamp and I fell into the broken light bulb glass but she didn't even look back just kept walking. Then I left and walked in the rain and now I'm here." I said gasping for air as I said it all really fast. I furrowed my eyebrows as the exchanged looks and then demi set her hand on my hair stringing through it lightly."I think Lauren is bipolar." She said and I looked confused up at her. "Why would you think that?" I said sadly.
"We'll I do the same things, sometimes you just lash out and go crazy and get really angry and the next minuet you will be wanting to lay in bed and snuggle all day and fell depressed." She explained to me. "And it happened with small things like yours and Lauren's incident." Selena said patting my feet lightly. "So what do I do?" I asked. "Take her to the doctors." She said. "She hates the doctors though." I said "maybe you should talk to her." Selena suggested I shook my head. "Tomorrow." I said "so are you gunna stay here?" Demi asked. I nodded.