Screwed

Lauren's Pov

I lightly pulled the brush threw my tangled locks. I set the brush down looking in the mirror satisfied with the way my hair looked today I stepped away and slipped into my coral colored vans. I walked out of the room down the stairs and into the kitchen were I was greeted by a giggling Dinah and camila.

"Hey babe." She said patting the seat next to here. I sat down as Dinah waved to me, to busy with the food in her mouth she couldn't talk. I threw my head back laughing as she began to choke.
"Ohh no need to worry I'm fine." She said glaring at me. I reached forward snatching a piece of non syrup covered pancake. "What the hell! You little bitch that was mine." She pouted. I sat up ruffling her hair and she slapped my arm pushing me away.
"So who made these pancakes?" I asked wondering because none of us can exactly cool besides ally and camren.
"Her" Dinah said pointing behind me. I turned around to come face to face with naya. I squeaked loudly.
"It's been forever!" I said hugging her tightly.
"We'll ya, you have been on tour for a while." She said while flinging pancakes into my plate. I silently thanked her with a head nod and head back by camila setting my plate down. I leaned down kissing her lightly and she smiled as I pulled back.
"Good morning." She said smiling at me. I sat down taking a bite and I sighed contently. "These are so good!" I said turning to naya. She put her thumb up at me sense her mouth was full of food. "What brings you here, not that we don't want you her." I said chuckling.
"What can't come to see my favorite niece?" She asked patting Camila's head but camila swatted her hand away. I raised a eyebrow at camila looking in between her and camila.
"What like you cousins with the Naya Rivera?!" I asked gasping. Dinah emptied her plate and so did Naya.
"Chill Lo, it's not like your not famous or anything get use to seeing famous people." She said laughing as she slipped into her shoes. "I gotta go meet camren Parents, I'll be back later." She said waving as she shut the door and walked out and got into camren a car. "Same, I gotta go watch Bea for a little while demi goes to the studio so I'll see you around." naya said waving. I nodded my head emptying my plate.
"What are we gunna do today Lo?" Camila asked walking out to the living room behind me and sitting on my lap.
"Stay inside." I said chuckling as I turned on the ID Chanel. Demi's got me hooked on it.
"Can we go to the park? Pretty please." She asked looking up at me with her big brown eyes. I groaned
"Fine but if I see that bastard I swear I'll kill him." I said remembering what happened last time.
"He was do cute!" Camila squealed I rolled my eyes.
"It took my two hours to get my phone back, two hours!" I said loudly as she laughed.
"He just wanted to play though, he was just a puppy you make it sound like he was a robber" She said as she got up and walked up the stairs. I watched as she raced back down with bright purple shoes in her hand.
"Be careful! Your gunna-" she tumbled down the last couple stairs. "Fall" I squeaked running over to her as she jumped up like nothing happened.
"I'm fine, I'm fine." She said as she put each bright van on carefully trying not to crease them. "Hmm, range rover, no, truck, no, escalated, no." I squinted at the window as she looked for something. "Ahh! There they are!" She said fling bright red painted keys around her finger loping them in quick circles around her middle finger like some type of pro. I laughed and shook me head. She pulled me out to the Chrome 2014 mustang that hard Dinah Jane written in big letters on the front of the car.
"No no no! Dinah is going to shit when she finds out!" I squeaked pulling her out of the car but she didn't move.
"She won't find out." She said opening the passenger seat kissing me so my knees went weak and pushing my into the seat. She shut the door and then clicked something with the keys as she walked around the back of the car. I pulled on the door Handel, it didn't move. What The Fuck?
"Child lock." She said grinning as she started the car pulling her sun glasses down onto her eyes.
"Camz you don't even have you license yet just get out and I'll drive my car." I said pointing the range rover.
"It's fine I got this." She said as we began to pull out of the drive way.

"So baby be with me so happily." Camila screamed out the lyrics as we made our way to the park. She lifted both hands of the wheel and dance. I gasped shutting of the radio.
"Both hands on the wheel, I don't feel like dying anytime soon." I said and she groaned.
"Buzz kill." She mumbled. "I'm a pro! Just watch!" I squeezed my eyes close as she lifted both hands of the wheel. I peeked open and relaxed a bit.
"Okay your not that bad but-" I turn to the road and gasp. "Camz!" We were slammed in the right side of the car by a on coming car. I closed my eyes and Camila gripped my hand. Everything was in slow motion, tired squealed, brakes crackled. Everything stopped and I looked up, the whole front of Dinah's car was gone. I gasped, no damage was done to me or camz, but the car was totaled. I quickly got out of the car and so did Camila. The people we hit stepped out to. Camila became frozen in my hands,I looked up and was met with familiar golden eyes darker then usual. They belong to the one and only DINAH JANE.