The new beginning (camern fanfic)

Camila's pov:

"Come on Camz, the driver is waiting!" Lauren shouted.

"Lulu, chill I'm coming." I said

"Everyone's waiting in the car I'll be there too." She answered.

I always got excited when she called me Camz no one else called me that besides her. I slipped into my footy pjs and darted for the door. I grabbed my bag and ran to the car. Normani sat by Ally, Ally sat to the left of Dinah, and Lauren sat up in the second row of seats. I threw my bag in the back and jumped in and sat next to Lauren.

Lauren's pov:

Camila took at seat next to me and everyone else sat in the back. After a few, they all drifted to sleep, I couldn't sleep I just sat there and stared out the window and thought of all the stuff that was gunna happen in our lives and how all our lives are going to change from small town girls to big girl group popstars! I tried to sleep but there was to much to think about that I couldn't let it leave my mind. I finally drifted off as the driver slipped some beats over his ears and drove on.

I was suddenly woken up by the shouts of Camila .

"Lauren I'm sorry, Lauren no I'm really sorry, Lauren stop I'm sorry come back!" Camila yelled. I jumped as did the rest of the girls.

"Camila, camila!" Normani said.

" Is she sleep talking?" Ally asked.

"Most likely she always does but she has never yelled" I told them.

I felt camila grip my hand tightly. "Lauren I'm sorry don't go it wasn't my fault!" Camila yelled.

"Wow most be having a pretty bad dream!" Normani suggested.

"Yay I guess I mean she doesn't yell in here sleep usually only talk." I stated.

Camila finally stopped yelling and everyone fell asleep. I couldn't sleep because camila still had ahold of my left hand so I didn't let go either.

"Lauren were are u it's dark in here!" Camila wined.

"Right here camz what's wrong!" I asked

"Bad bad dreams that's all I gotta say." Camila answered

"We'll don't worry we're almost there we have twenty minuets till the hotel." I told her.

"Can we snuggle I'm cold?" Camila says looking down I couldn't tell if he was blushing because the lights were of in the car but I'm pretty sure she was because when she blushes she bites her tounge and smiles.

"Of course bestfriends snuggle all the time!" I said with excitement. She finally looked up and leaned against me.

Camilla's pov:

I drifted off into the hands of my bestfriend Lauren, it was so comfy sleeping like this I could sleep all day but I would probly end up in a coma if I did and the would be to good seeing as we go on our first tour tomorrow morning. I couldn't sleep because I didn't want to have anymore bad dreams so I slid my fingers into Lauren's hoping she was asleep so It wouldn't be weird, luckly she was because when I squeezed her hand she isn't squeeze back. I turned around to see ally normani and Dinah passed out, they are such cute sleepers! I pushed my head farther into Lauren's blanket and she wrapped her arms around me. I finally cleared my mind and fell asleep into Lauren's arms.

Lauren's pov:

"Yo is she still sleeping?" Ally ask from the trunk

"Yay I can't get out haha help me!" I wishper yelled.