There we go agian

Dinah's pov

I woke up to a cold bed, I looked around and noticed Camren must have left. I heard a soft voice coming from the bathroom. I pressed my ear to the bathroom door as a amazing voice filled my ears, I knew it was camrens.

You'll never treat yourself right
Darlin but I want you too
And I'll let you know
I'm here for you

She was cut off by the sound of the shower being turned off. I tiptoed back to my bed and jumped under the covers. I watched as the door slowly opened and Camren came out with her hair soaking wet. She walked to the corner were her cloths sat ,she dropped her towel. Her body just damn! Wait I have a boyfriend! Ohh no! I watched as the water dripped down her bar back, down past her hips and Do-holy shit that girls got an ass! I watched as she turned towards the bed and smirked. "We'll good morning to you to." She said as she pulled her shirt over her head and slipped into her jean shorts. My face went beat red. "And I know I got a ass thx for telling me." She said. Ohh my god I said that out loud! "cammmmrreeeennnn.!" I whined as she ripped the blanket from me. "Get up babe!" She said and kissed my cheek. " I gotta head home soon" she said with a pout. "First I want you to skype camila with me!" I said. I pulled out my iMac and pressed call on Camila's skype name.

Camila pov

I was sitting on tumblr when I got a skype call from Dinah. I quickly answers it and waited until Dinah's face finally popped up on my screen.

"Hey!" Dinah said as a head popped up next to hers "ohh this is Camren and Camren this is Camila." She said and smiled as Camren waved.There was a knock in my door. "Hey Dinah I'll call you back alright." I said "okay bye Chancho" she said and waved.

I walked down the stairs to the front door wear Lauren and taylor stood. "Mila!" Taylor shouted as she hugged me super tight."Tay!" I yelled as I hugged her. "Hate to break the hug but I really gotta pee." She said as she took off running around the corner.Lauren looked at me and smirked. I instantly smashed my lips into hers as our lips moved in sync she flicked her tongue over my lower lip for more access but I denied it just to be a tease. I pulled back as she pouted. I walked into the kitchen grabbing a water bottle and sat apon the counter Lauren came in trotting over to me." Don't kiss me like that and deny me!" She said as she grabbed my waist and I wrapped my legs around her. "Laur your sisters here!" I said grinning. She smashed her lips on mine and sucked in my lower lip but I still denied she quickly pinched my sides wich caused me to gasp and she plunged her tongue into my mouth. I bit down on her tongue as she dropped me. "What the hell." She said pouting. " I told you no!don't take advantage of me!" I shouted while laughing. She just stormed off. I shrugged it off and went to find taylor. I walked out to find a passed out taylor on the couch.

Lauren's pov

I can't believe she just told me I took advantage of her! I'm not that kind of person. I ran up the stairs to Camila's room and through my self onto her bed. I couldn't help but notice how much her room has changed sense last time I was in it. "Lo come on! What did I do to upset you?" Asked camila as she pushed open the door and came and sat beside me. " really camz you thought I would take Advantage of you!" I said as I let out a sigh.

Camilas pov

"We'll love you do know my side as very ticklish!" I stated as I rolled ontop of her. "I know! But I wouldn't have had to if you would just give me what I wanted." She stated.i leaned down and attached out lips. She slowly sucked on my bottom lip I opened my mouth as her tongue Hungrily swirls around my mouth. I sucked on her tongue and then pulled away. She sat there smiling "your wish was granted." I said and pecked her on the lips. I rolled off of her and cuddled into her side.she yawned and rubbed her eyes then placed her arms loosely around my waist. "Lauren sweepy." She said in a baby voice. I giggled and got out of her grip and gabbed my justin bieber blanket and walked back to her. "Lauren jealous!" She pouted in a baby voice. "Why Lauren jealous?" I asked." Justin gets to cuddle camz every night but Lauren doesn't." She pouted and pulled me down beside her." Lauren gets camz kisses and justin doesn't." I said and kissed her lips once more. "Lauren sweepy! Like really really sweepy!" She said and pouted. She dug her face into my chest. "Lauren go night night!" She said as she yawned once more. "Night lolo." I said as I kissed her forehead. I drew hearts into her arm until soft snores erupted from her mouth. I smiled and got up out of her grip and walked down stair.

Dinah's pov

"Hey I just got off the phone with my mom she said I could stay another night if it's alright with you." She said as she sat besides me on the couch.
She looked at me and then leaned in. I quickly pushed her away as she hit the ground. " what the hell!" She shouted as she got off the ground. " I have a boyfriend I can't!" I said as I paced back in forth. " so you chose your little boyfriend over me?" Camren asked as she grabbed her jacket." I'm straight I can't!" I shouted not realizing what came out of my mouth. " I'll just be leaving then." Camren said as she walked out the door. " Camren wait I didn't mean that! It just came out!" I shouted. " we'll I'm out so bye Dinah have a good life." She said as she walked out the door. I shut the door and slid down the back of it. I let out a sigh as tears slipped out of my eyes, I screwed up really bad this time.