Exposed

Camila's pov:

"Uhh were are you we're getting ready to........Camila? Lauren?" Dinah asked looking at us in shock. "its not what.." Lauren couldnt even finish her sentence because Dinah inturrepted her. "You guys are drunk as fuck! get your asses out in the car now!" Dinah yelled and giggled at the end. Little did Dinah Know i wasnt drunk at all but Lauren was super drunk and tommorow she will have know clue what happen tonight. Lauren and i walked out side and Dinah lead us to the car, when we got there she pointed to the last row of seats in the van expecting us to get in so we did and she sat by me.

"So little missy got hammered tonight huh." Dinah whipered in my ear. I just giggled and noded. Lauren was knocked out next to me and ally was whispering in Normanis ear and Normani smiled. "Umm why is Normani bitting her lip while ally whispers in her ear!" Dinah whispers in my ear.

"I have no clue but tonight we are finding out okay cheeche." I said with a smile and she nodded. " Were here ill carry Lauren you keep a eye on Normani and Ally." I said scooping Lauren into my arms and taking her into the tour bus placing her on her bed. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. "What no goodnight kisses for Lauren?" She said with a smile, i just shook my head and turned away to see Normani in no cloths but a bra hoping into Allys bunk. My eyes went wide.

"Dinah over here now" i whisper yelled. She came from the living room and looke at me weird. "ohh my god i just saw Normani with no cloth on besides a bra and underwaer hop into allys bunk!" i said and she looked at me and we broke into non stop laughter until we hear somthing odd. "ally!" Normani moand.Lauren came out of her bunk and looked at us with a weid look and a smile. "Was that a moan i heard!" she whisper yells. Dinah just points to the bunk with the curton moving back and fourth. We all broke into silent laughter when Lauren peed her self and ran to thhe toilet. "Holy fucking shit they are having sex in there!,our little church girl is now a miami girl !" Dinah says. "Did Lauren really just fucking pee herself!" i say with laughter. Lauren walks out of the bathroom. "camz, Big D we need to talk our two bestfriends are getting it on, and our little ally is drunk as fuck. "yayLulu we have noticed,I think we all should just go to bed and forget about.."Dinah was stopped "Ill be back babe i gotta go to the bathroom.' Normani says gettin gout of allys bunk. We all jump up and run behind the couch so Normani doesnt see us. "all right this is bad this is bad." Dinah says worried me and Lauren shake our heads and think. "go act like you trip and fall and rip allys curton off when you fall, just grab on to it on your way down." Lauren says and i get up and walk by allys bunk and grab the curton not nowing what im gunna see and rip it down as i fall to floor. Ally pulls the blanket over her and screams in shock not knowing what to say.

"ohh my god im s fucking sorry ally you know me always hungry, i forgot to take off my heals." i say. " Whats all the noise ?" Lauren and dinah say coming from the living room and give me a wink. How am i suppose to sleep now!" ally yells. Dinah holds my close knowing im scared. "Im sorry i di..didnt mean im sorry." i whimpered. Ally got up and stormed away still in the blanket. "ive never seen ally like this!" Dinah said letting me out of her grip, i was so scared i didnt move. "dont worry its just the alcohol it will wear off tomorow just go to bed and it will be alright.." Lauren said while hugging me and then she went back to her bunk and laid down. Dinah and i went back to our seperate bunks and Normani laid in Allys bunk still drunk as ever.Then thunder struck and i jumped up and fell off my bunk banging my head off the floor. " Ohh my gawd camz are you okay!" Lauren asked helping me up. i still havent told the girls im scared of thundertorms because they would think im some baby or somthing. "yaayyyyyyyyyy im good just a little shooken up." i said getting back in my bunk. Lauren went back to her bunk and laid down blowing me kiss obviusly shes still drunk, Dinah is on her lab top. I see Lauren turn over quickly falling into a deep sleep. Thunder hit agian and i jumped dinah looked at me and patted the space on the bed next to her, i got up and laid down by her resting my head on her. "why didnt you just tell me you dont like thunderstorms silly i would have just went in your bunk. "Turn on be alright by justin beiber that always helps me sleep." i say not answering her question. She turns on music i qiuckly drift off into a deep sleep.

<camilas dream>

"Get the fuck up now!" ally yells pullind a knife of her pocket. i jump up causing dinah to jump, she pulls me close when she sees ally coming closer to us. "dont ally she didnt do anything to you!" Dinah yells jumpin the bed infront of ally. "ohh what do you think wont stab you to get to her because trust me i will do anything." ally says. "ally dont!' i yell. "allly, ally!" i yell.

<end of dream>

"ehh cheeche stop screaming" Dinah says. I rub my eyes getting out of the bunk and going into the kitchen to get water. I grabed a glass cup and filled it with water. I felt the bus stopped as i turned off the water. Somones hot breath was on my neck, when i went to turn around the turned my head back so i wasnt able to see them. I tried to scream but i was stopped by a cold hand over my mouth and somehing cold and hard was pressed to my head "say one word and your gone,come with me and nothing happens." they say. I shake my head and we step off the bus. They gripped my arm harder still with the cold hard thing pressed to my head, im guessing it was a gun. They lead me to the woods and i qucikly jerked away from there grip and too off running i was running away from the bus beause they were in front of the path i needed to take. They chaced me until i got to a gas station i tried door and luckly it was un locked. "hello miss" he said smiling.

" hey imlost and my phone is gone i dropped on my way here!" i yelled panting. He pulled out his phone handing it to me, i quickly called Lulu but know answere,i called dinah , no answere i tried them all but know answere.I called Lauren and let her a voice mal,

" hey Lauren its camila i need help im lost someone kiddnped me and i ran away from them ad now im in a gas station, weres the gas station? ... Ohh its 4946 verndale road please come find me im scared!" i said befor hanging up. The worker locked the doors and signaled me to come behind the desk, i walk dover and sat in the corner be hind the desk so no one that wuld come in could see me.

"Here ill stay up all night so your safe tonight , i promise you im harmless, my names justin by the way nice to meet you." Justin said .

"hi im camila, camila cabello." i said shaking his hand. He smiled and pulled out his phone.

"can i have a picture my sister really likes you music and your her favorite." Justin said smiling.

" of course you can." i said taking a few pictures. Justin sat beside me pulling me into a hug as i started to cry,

" its okay camila i will help you find your band tommrow morning." he said rubbing circles in my back causing me to settle down. Lauren always did that when i got upset, damn do i miss them, i pressed my head farther into his chest and cried harder. I soon drifted off into a light sleep in justins arms, he smelt so good just like that smell of Holister sweat shirts. That night i woke up a few times to make sure justin was up and i was safe ans sure enough every time i opened my eyes he smiled and i instently felt safe sitting there with justin knowing hes keeping me safe from harm.