Chapter 17

Demi's Pov

"Hey Selly! Bea should be here any minuet." I said walking up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist. "Our grandchild!" She screeched as Bea walked in the changing room.
"Hey Selly!" She said hugging selena then running into my arms. "Holy shit I missed you!" I yelled spinning her in circles. "Now now, watch your language! Around our grandchild Demetria!" Selena fake scolded playing along with our 'family' joke. "So were are my beautiful parents and three aunts?" She asked as I still had her in my arms nuzzling her nose into my cheek. "Sound check." I said finally setting her back on the ground but turned out dropping her as she landed on her butt with a giggle. "Jesus Demi! Don't kill 'Carmen's' baby!" Selena joked running over picking her up. "Chill sassy selena, she's 13 and is only their child for the rest of the tour, then back home with her real parents." I said as I grabbed three water bottles from the fridge. "Not that I don't want you here, but why are you?" Selena asked setting Bea down and walking over grabbing her water bottle from my hand. "We'll Bea just missed me so much she couldn't stay away!" I lied knowing Bea's situation. I looked at her and she let out a sad smile. "We'll this ora is bring me down so I'm going to step outside." Bea said grabbing her water bottle from me and hugging me once more before leaving.

Camila's Pov

"Great Job girls, now let's get the stoles and practice red one more time." The producer said pulling out our stools neatly setting them down as we gathered around taking our spots. We all started to hum but we were interrupted by a quite voice. "Excuse me I'm lost I can't find my parents." I turned around to see Bea sitting there with a smirk on her face I instantly tackled her to the ground rolling around with her in our arms. "Settle down!" Bea screeched as we all jumped ontop of her. As Lauren sat quietly waiting behind the group pile. "Now excuse me so I can go find my lost mum." She said smiling as we all moved and she jumped into Lauren's arms. "I missed you laur!" She said as Lauren held her close, her legs around Lauren's waist and arms around her neck as Lauren's arms rested under her butt for support. "I missed you too!" Lauren squealed peppering Bea in kisses. "Come on now, don't die my hair red with your lipstick." She joked as Lauren sat her down and she came and hugged us all one by one. "So why are you here, not that I don't love you being here but...." Camila said looking at Bea who had her and clasped together behind her back as she kicked at the ground under her feet. "Ohh uh ummm-" she said shyly looking around for an excuse but was cut off by Dinah. "You just missed me so much you couldn't wait till the end of the tour." She said smiling at Bea as she looked up with a sad smile avoiding eye contact with everyone but Dinah. "Uhh ya sure I'm just gunna ah..Go." She said pointing backstage as she took of running her converse bending at the ankle as she jogged.
"That was oddly weird." Lauren said as we sat back down on our stools. "Maybe she just is nervous guys, we haven't seen her in like almost a year." Dinah said fiddling with her curls. "Ya but pretty sure that's not all." I said turning to Dinah smiling. "Trust me, I know my child." I said causing everyone to laugh. "Come on girls enough with joking around we need to practice!" The producer scream as the sound track dropped.

Dinah's Pov

"Talk about an adrenalin rush!" Camila squealed as she grabbed a water bottle from the fridge in the changing room, chugging it down until about half gone then passing it to Lauren as she sat next to her. "Imma go watch demi, anyone want to come?" I asked as I grabbed a water for myself closing the fridge. "But aren't we going out to dinner?" Camila asked looking confused. "Yes, you guys go I'm going to hang with Bea for alittle." I said as I walked out the door closing it lookin around searching for Bea. I finally saw the flash of sandy blond shoulder length hair. "Hey!" I said as I tapped her shoulder. "How was the show, sorry I couldn't watch selena and me went to dinner." She said smiling as she looked up at me. "What's wrong?" I asked as I noticed her sad smile. "Uhh it's nothing." She said looking down at her red converse. "Bea, you can tell me anything! I promise it will stay between us." I said looking down at her. "I uhh ummmm" Bea said looking around. "Stop stalling!" I said placing my hands on her small shoulders. "Umm I came on tour because.......I don't have a place to stay." She said, mumbling the last part. "Why?! What happened?" I asked as I hugged her. "My mom, doesn't except me." She said causing me to hug her tighter know what she ment. "When?" I asked still holding her. "A week ago when she caught me kissing some girl.." She mumbled against my chest. "No matter what, you can always come to me, camz and Lauren still haven't came out to their parents, I know it can be hard." I said noticing what I had said after seeing her face. "Camren is real!?" She particle squealed. "Yes but you didn't here it from me." I said laughing as I let her go. "So how many of Fifthharmony are gay?" She asked laughing. "3/5" I said as she started to think. "Okay let me guess, Normani?" She said I laughed. "No." I said dragging out the word. She gasped. "No way!" She said laughing. "Now who's this wonderful human being?" She said looking at me smiling. "Her name is camren... Cliche huh." I said laughing lightly. "ahah cheesy." She said as we walked back to the bus.

"So nemo or The conjuring?" I asked holding up both disc as we sat on the cough out in the loft are of the bus. "The conjuring never seen it" She said as she got off the couch grabbing her phone then setting back down. I put in the movie and sat down next to Bea as the credits started. "What is that?! It's creepy as hell!" She said as the creepy doll popped up on the screen at the movie menu. "Ya, and it hasn't even started yet." I said laughing as I hit play on the remote.

"Holy shit!" I yelled pulling the blanket over my head not wanting to see that part of the movie. "Dinah!" Bea whimpered as I tore the blanket off of her. "I'm sorry." I said pulling her onto my lap as I buried us both in the blanket. "You have to remember I am only 13 years old." She said giggling as she hid in the crook of my neck. "It isn't that bad!" I said as the mom started getting possessed. "Okay take that back!" I said as I pulled the blanket over our heads causing her to giggle. "Nemo?" I asked her and she nodded. I pealed her off of me setting her on the couch as I took out the current movie and switched it with Nemo. I crawled back on the couch setting Bea on the floor laying on the couch taking up all the space causing her to pout. I patted my stomach as she got off the floor laying ontop of me as her head laid on my chest facing the tv. I pulled the blanket ontop of us both. I watched as she closed her eyes but pulled them back opened. "You can go to sleep." I said kissing her head as I ran my fingers up and down her back. She nodded turning her head facing the back of the couch snuggling closer to me. I twirled her short blonde hair in my fingers as I watch Dory swim in circles causing me to chuckle.

"Shut up mila!your gunna wake them!" I hear Normani yelled/whispered causing my to open my eyes and Bea to stir in my arms. "Guys shut up!" I whispered pulling Bea closer. "You don't want to sleep here, it's gunna make your back hurt." Ally said as the rest of the girls awwed as Bea rolled over rubbing her eyes. "Shut the hell up." She mumbled Causing them to laugh as she slapped her hands over her ears. "Why so loud?!" She asked as she sat up and so did I. "We'll we are fifth harmony what do up expect?" Camila said as I got off the couch carrying Bea as the rest of the girls got in their bunks. "Do you mind if I sleep with camila?" Bea asked lifting her head off my shoulder. I shook my head heading to camilas bunk opening the curtain laying Bea down next to camila. As camila rolled over noticing Bea next to her, wrapping her arms around her slim body pulling her close causing Lauren to groan. "How are all three of you fitting in that bunk?!" I asked laughing seeing Bea about to fall off. "I honestly don't know" camila said laughing. Camila pulled Bea complete ontop of her pushing her over ontop of Lauren on the wall side of the bunk. Lauren wrapped her arms around Beas waist as she snuggled into Lauren's chest causing a smile to rise on Lauren's face. "Perfect family." I joked as mila looked over at me smiling. I walked back to my bunk laying down seeing a texted message from Camren.

Cammy💕:

Hey babe, hope you had a great day haven't talked to you in a while because as you noticed my phone broke, but I miss you hope your having fun.

To cammy💕:

Hi, miss you too talking to you in the morning I'm super tired💕 XX

I got an instant reply

From cammy💕:

Okay goodnight<3

To cammy💕:

Goodnight<3 :)

I shut my phone rolling over on the bunk pulling my fuzzy blanket over my body as my eyes slowly closed.

------------------------------------------

How would you feel if I made Bea like 'Camren's' child later on in the book, like have her move in and all... Or should I make her 'Delena's'?