Something new

Camilas pov

By this time it was around 11:30. I looked over at Dinah's bunk and saw she had he earbuds in and she was singing and making unusual motions with her hands wich caused me to break into laughter. Dinah looks at me weird and takes out her earbuds. "Ehhh what's so funny?" Dinah asked raising a eyebrow. "You were lip sing and moving you hands like this."I said mocking her motions. "Ohh my gawd talk about akward!" She said and we bolth broke into laughter. "Hey! Shut the hell up! I'm trying to get so sleep over here!" Lauren shouted. "Yo cranky bitch chill down and just roll over and take your bitchy ass to bed." Dinah shouted witch caused me to giggle. " fuck off Dmac! You wanna know why we call you that? Because u eat to much McDonalds!" Lauren shouted back."didn't need to take it that far!"Dinah said and pouted. Lauren just laughed at rolled over. Dinah looked at me a smirked and motioned me to follow her. We walked into the kitchen and she grabed a bag of powdered sugar

And a cup of water. She handed me the powdered sugar and we tiptoed back to Lauren's bunk. I hid the powdered sugar and she hid the water behind her back. "Wanna know why I call u a cranky bitch? Because you are one!" Dinah shouted dumping the water on her,I then poured the powdered sugar on her and Dinah and I took off running. We jumped into ally's bunk so she wouldn't find us. "Ughhhh When I find you I'm and gunna kill you guys!" Lauren shouted ripping open my bunk curtain to figure out that I wasn't there. I broke into laughter but Dinah covered my mouth quickly. I watched as Lauren's face looked confused as she found me not in there. She pulled the curtain close and stomped away into the kitchen.

Lauren's Pov

I waiting for ally to get out of the shower so we could plot out a prank we could plan. Normani and I sat on the counters trying to think until the bus took a serious u-turn and oNormani and I went crashing I to the side of the bus and all the plates, cups, and bowls came crashing on top of us. Dinah and camila came sprinting out to find a shaking Normani and I with broken plates piled on top of us. Camila shrieked when she went flying forwards into the wall when the bus came to a stop. The bus driver came in with Paul "if I was you I would try not to move at all!" Paul said. "Here I'll get you just stay still." Paul said scooping me up and setting my next to Dinah. He then went and picked normani up and sat her down. Before bolth feet even could touch the ground she yelped. "It hurts!" She yelled jumping into Dinah's arms. "We're does it hurt?" Paul asked. "Right here." She said pointing to the bottom of her right foot. "Umm let me take a look." Paul said. Dinah laid her on the couch while Paul inspected her. "So is she gunna be okay?!" I asked worried. "Uhh guys we need to get this looked at, when the glass hit you did you move you feet?" Paul asked normani. "Yay I pushed them against the wall to the stop the impact." Normani said. I looked at camila and she gave me a worried smile. " yay come on let's get to the ER and just make sure nothings to bad." Paul said. We all sat down on the couch as the bus driver,Eric, got back up and went to the front of the bus and drove off. "How you feel mani?" Ally asked. "How the fuck do you think I feel I have a fucking giant piece off glass stuck in my foot and when ever I think it hurts! God dammit just shut the hell up." Normani shouted at ally. Ally looked down at the grown."guys I was joking around I mean it hurts and all that shit but I'm not mad at you ally." Normani said. Ally looked up and smiled. " good because I was about to beat your ass for yelling at her. We'll I mean after you could actually stand on two feet." Dinah said smirking. Camila sat down on the corner and giggled. ohh my god she looks so adorable when she does that. Wait no bad Lauren bad Lauren! I was lost in my thoughts until I heard someone clear there throat. "Loving the Brie are you now Jauregui?" Camila asked making my cheeks go a bright shade of pink."no I was just lost in thoughts dumbass." I said slapping her arm. "Sure you were." Dinah said with a wink,I just shot here a glare. "Owwwy dat hurt." Camila said in a baby voice wich cause as all the break into laughter. "Aww is wittle camzi wamzi hurt?" I asked/said while pinching her cheeks."shut up Lauren!" She said swatting my hands away.