Why Did You Fly Away From Me?

As he flew away, I tried calling after him but he just carried on. I saw him fly slowing down to a glide but suddenly speeding off into the darkness. What just happened?

I laid back down what just happened? That went round my mind over and over again.

Do I want this? I love him of course but does he love me? He was the one that kissed me after all. I want this! Wait no I NEED this!

I got up and flew over London and back to our apartment. He had left the doors open for me. (Awe how sweet) I rushed in, hearing sobs within the apartment.

“Dan!” I shouted at the top of my lungs. The apartment went eerily silent. No sobs. Not even breathing could be heard from me or Dan. “Dan i know your here! Why are you crying?” I walked over to his bedroom door, trying to open it failed. He had locked it from the inside.

“I’ve ruined everything!” I put my back to the door. “No you haven’t Dan! This is something I’ve wanted to say for years but never had the guts to...” I took a deep breath in bracing myself. “I love you Dan ever since I laid eyes on you.” I laughed. “How cheesy does that sound? But it’s true.”

I heard a gasp from the room, running footsteps quickly followed. I leaped out of the way of the door. “THAT’S HOW YOU GOT YOUR WINGS!” I nod “I got my wings because I fell in love with my best friend.”