21- Busted!

Matthew's P.O.V

Adam and I have been talking for a few weeks now as friends. We hang out, even went to the movies a few times like we are doing now. He invited me over, so I said yes! To see what he was about. We made it to his place and we sat there talking. He told me about his job as an accountant at a hotel and his son. I told him about my job and my son as well.

I got back from going to piss and as I was about to sit in my seat, he pulled me over on his lap.

"What are you doing?" I asked, instead of answering, he kissed me. It was such a good kiss! I felt his tongue licking my lips so I opened up and he slipped his tongue in my mouth. We were making out with me sitting on his lap. He started undoing my shirt; as soon as he got it off, his door opened and in walked this really good looking guy. I could tell from the look of things that this was his nigga and he didn't tell me. The guy came in, started taking off his clothes then went to shower. I got dressed, while I told myself mentally to not cry over a next guy.

"Take me home please" I said softly. He kept holding on to my hand, but I pulled away as I asked him again to take me home. We were in the car and he just kept trying to touch me.

"Matthew I can explain! That guy is Roscoe and he is my boyfriend but we are breaking up because it isn't working out and he is gonna move out next week" he said.

"Ok cool. Now how about this Adam, 'Matthew I like you and wanna get to know you more than a friend, but things are complicated. I am going through a break-up; the dude and I live together but he'll be moving out soon' I mean that would have spared me the embarrassment and disrespect to the guy" I was getting really upset now that I was expressing myself.

"I don't know what is up with niggas and being honest! Y'all are just such fucking liars! Then you get caught in your shit, start begging and all that crap! Nigga just take me home and leave me the fuck alone as of now!" I shouted. The rest of the ride home was quiet, when I got home Dad was just about ready to leave because he was going out with the guys from work. Matai was in bed, so I just showered and went to bed.

It was about three in the morning when my phone began ringing and I woke from my sleep.

"Hello" I said groggily.

"Matthew I am really sorry I did not say anything about him. I can't sleep because I know I hurt you."

"Adam? It is ok just forget about it man. Go get some rest and quit worrying because I am no longer mad at you." I told him

"So can I take you out on a real date then?" he asked. This nigga thinks he is slick! Calling me at three in the morning will not make it right.

"Adam we can still just chill like we were doing for now. I gotta sleep because my son has school in a few and I have work." We said our good nights and I went back to bed.
.........................................

I was telling Ravi about what happened and he knew about it. I wasn't sure if I should be upset at him or not. I decided to give it a go again with getting to know him. We all planned to take a road trip: Me, Adam, Ravi, Wayne, Donnie and Alex. When we got to our first stop which was a waterfall, the guys all got in but Adam and I sat and just chilled. We spent the day at the waterfall because the guys were having fun there. On our way back they decided to blast music as well as have a car race back. I was kinda scared because I have my kid to get home to and Adam slowed down when he saw I was uncomfortable with it.

Adam tried getting me to come over again, but this time he assured me he was fully single and living alone. I accepted the offer to go over so we could play video games.

"Matthew can I kiss you again?" he asked. I found myself blushing while I nodded. He leaned in and kissed me; this time it was heated with a hint of lust. I loved the feeling of his lips on mine, the way his calloused hands felt all over my body. We were naked and filled with lust for each other. I took his slightly curved dick in my hand; it was curved to the left and he grabbed mine. We were both stroking each other while making out. He pulled my hand away from his and straddled my legs, his free hand found my nipple as he sucked on the other while jerking my dick.

"Oh shit! Adam I am gonna nut! Fuck don't stop! Arrrrghhhh!" I screamed as I felt my body tense as I released shots of thick cum over my stomach and his hand.

"Adam that shit felt good as fuck!" I said. I repeated his actions and soon he was grunting.

"Matthew! Baby stroke it! Oh fuck I'm cumming! Shiiiiiiiit!" His cum shot out to his chest, his stomach and all over my hand. We showered made it to the shower to get cleaned up; he was all over me with kisses and hugs.

"What does this mean now?" he asked.

"You tell me Adam, you know what I am about so you gotta tell me what you want" I replied.

"I wanna try and be your man" he said. I kissed him in response to let him know I liked the idea. We spent the rest of the evening night watching a movie while we cuddled together on his couch.
........................................................................

Matai and I have been spending a lot of time together now that he was on break from school. I have been taking things very slow with Adam as well. He wanted to have sex, but I was not ready for that as yet. I finally decided to listen to what Daniel had to say because I actually forgave him; he wasn't worth the build up of negative energy. He told me he broke up with Ravi, then went into details.

"He kinda came here for a surprise visit and I had my ex-girlfriend over. It did not end up well at all! The nigga flipped out and just left!"

"Well Daniel I am sorry to hear that man. Look I gotta go cuz the boyfriend will be coming soon." I told him and hung up.

Dad came over with my brother tagging along as well. We all just chilled and watched movies until we fell asleep.

After having breakfast with the family I got a call from Ravi.

"Hey Matthew before things get outta hand I just wanna know why your boyfriend keeps asking me to come over and sleep with him. Yo that nigga is fucked up dawg!" he said before I could even say hello.

"You know it is fucked up indeed, and what is also fucked up is how you knew he had a boyfriend and did not tell me. Now that you are at the blunt of this shit you wanna dish!" I was getting angry; I knew I should direct that at Adam, but Ravi knew!

"What the fuck! Nigga you are a grown man so it is up to you to make your own decisions! You found out and you're still with the dude Matthew! Why are you coming at me like that?" he yelled.

" You're right and I am sorry. How about you call him while I am on the line so we can just lay this shit to rest. Don't let him know I am listening though"

He did as I asked and when Adam answered he started spitting game at Ravi.

"Are you gonna come hop on the dick? You know I wanted to fuck you for a while now, so why you playin'?" Adam asked him.

"I don't like you that way and even if I did your boyfriend is my friend!" Ravi replied.

"Yeah but he ain't gotta know. Just one time and then I quit Ravi I swear" he begged.

"Don't worry about it Adam, you're already busted so you can hit anything you want and I won't care either. Have a great day man" I said, making my presence known before hanging up. He kept calling my phone and sending messages but I deleted them then blocked him from contacting me.

I kinda smiled through this chapter because of the memory. I called this phase the rebound phase of my life that turned out in me getting played again. I hope you guys like this chapter and remember to VOTE and COMMENT.

Nuff Love!