24- I Forgive You

Matthew's P.O.V

I ignored the phone call and just leaned in to kiss Daniel. He moved closer to me so I got up and straddled him as he held on to my ass. I could feel his erection beneath me and it was throbbing like crazy.

"Baby I'm sorry I hurt you, I love you so much and I just wanna..." I shut him up by kissing him deeply. We were now completely naked; he had me on my back teasing my body, my dick was rock hard and begging for attention.

"I'll be right back!" He got up from the bed and left the room, I laid there stroking myself awaiting his return. When he came back he kissed his way up from my legs to my neck where he sucked on it with every intention of marking me. His hands stretched to the side of his bed, he took a cube of ice from the glass he entered with and gently rubbed it all over my nipples. He alternated with the ice and his lips; each time he sucked on them his teeth would nibble slightly, making me arch my back in pleasure. He kissed his way down to my dick; taking the cube of ice in his mouth before he sucked the head of my sensitive dick in his mouth.

The cool feeling against my hot dick was such a turn on and it made me drip precum like crazy. He sucked me off with the ice cubes. He continued pleasuring my body by raising my hips so he could have access to my hole. He sucked on the ice before placing his tongue against my entrance. It felt as if I was gonna cum from the sensations he was making me feel.

The way he flicked his tongue against me and used the ice to make me shiver and gasp in bouts of pleasure. He finally got rid of his ice play and it was on, he did things to me that I never thought a man could do with just his tongue.

The feel of his calloused hands against my skin as he made love to me, the look in his eyes as he buried himself in me, the way he kissed me and played with my nipples as he was grinding in me from behind. He was on his knees with my back to his chest as his strokes got more powerful from behind me. He knew I was turned on when he played with my nipples and he used both his hands to squeeze them between his fingers. I grabbed my dick but before I could start stroking I started to cum all over his sheets. He pulled out and in a swift motion he had me laying on my back as he released his cum on my chest.

We laid in his bed exhausted from the intensity of that intimate experience. I thought I would have regretted it because of our history but I did not. I found myself holding him close to my chest.

We got up and took a shower together, the silence was not one that was awkward, but one where words were substituted with affectionate gestures. Kisses, touch, smiles and hugs. He changed the sheets and we went to bed after putting on our boxers.

"Daniel I forgive you" I whispered.

"Thanks babe, you just made me the happiest man alive" he responded.
......................................................................

"Thanks babe, you just made me the happiest man alive" he responded

{Daniel}

I woke up to the sound of giggles next to me; Matai was in bed with us and he was sitting on Daniel's chest.

"Daddy you're awake! Good morning Daddy" he sprang on top of me and hugged me.

"Oooooh" I groaned as his foot went straight to my nuts! I swear little boys think their dads are just objects or superheroes that can't feel any pain.

"Good morning bunny rabbit go easy on daddy please. Did you sleep well?" I asked and he nodded.

"Sorry I hurt you daddy" I swear he makes me love him more everyday when I think it is not possible to do so anymore than I already do. Daniel was propped up watching us.

I looked in his eyes and he smiled at me; I slid over more and rested my head on his chest. He seemed surprised at first but then he relaxed when he realized that Matai was too busy trying to cuddle up between us to even take note of what we had going on.

"Are you sure about this" he whispered in my ear.

"Yeah, You are his other dad so it doesn't matter to me; well this type of affection is no big deal. We still gotta go slow with the kissing bit for now" I told him. He pulled Matai between us and we sandwiched him, his back to Dani's chest while he faced me. He laid like that until he fell asleep again wrapped in our arms with his thumb stuck in his mouth.

"Is he sleeping again?" Daniel asked

"Yeah" I whispered trying not to be too loud.

We got up carefully and went to the bathroom, he was peeing while I brushed my teeth, then I went to pee while he brushed. We showered together and this time I did not want him to let me go at all. I was falling for him again and he knew it.

We were making breakfast; Daniel stood beside me at the island in his kitchen playing around like kids.

"Daddy I'm hungry" I heard my little man croaked out. He was standing at the the entrance to the kitchen in his spiderman brief and his T-shirts while scratching his butt.

"What do you want for breakfast little man?" Daniel asked him. He walked over to his Dani with his hand raised signalling he wanted to be picked up.

"I want ice cream" he said sleepily. I gave him a disapproving look and I saw tears fill his eyes. I knew he was getting all cry baby now because he just woke up. I tried to take him from Daniel but he would not have it; he held on tighter to Daniel.

I went back to the stove and started to make breakfast while he was being comforted by Daniel. We had breakfast, all the time Tai was being fed by Daniel. I gave him a bath after he was done and we got dressed and Daniel took us back to my apartment.

Matai went in and ran over to my dad complaining that I did not give him any ice cream. I stood outside with this man that I had sex with, the guy that was to be my world but fucked me over for a quick nut with a cheap slut.

"Daniel, I don't know what this is but we have to go slow. I know we did the deed and although my heart wants you so much, you were the one that broke it so you have to fix it." He stepped closer to me and placed his forehead on mine,

"Matthew I will do whatever it takes to prove to you that I am in love with you and that this is what I want. Name it and I will do it, even if you can't think about it I will still try to show you."

"That's all I ask handsome man" I told him and he smiled. He kissed me before enveloping me in an embrace.

"You're the handsome one papi. I'll come by later if you want ok? Oh and whatever you need babe just call me and I will come as soon as I can." We kissed once more and then he left.

I went inside and saw that Dad was smiling at me and shaking his head at the same time.

"What old man?" I joked.

"You and Daniel are hopelessly in love and I know he did you wrong and all but remember that people make mistakes; take it from me cause I know from experience" he said.

"I know Daddy, I just told him that slow is the way we will go. He also has to prove that he wants this before I consider diving head on."

"Ok cool, so did you guys sleep well last night?" he asked with a wicked smirk. I blushed so hard and tried to hide my face in embarrassment.

"Dad geeez!" I screeched. He busted out laughing at my embarrassment, joining his grandson in the living room who wanted nothing to do with me at the moment.