Forty Three

Joshua's POV

Damn this female. She can be so stubborn at times. "Sam, Samantha, stop your drunk"

She only walked faster to the elevator. I managed to stop the elevator door before it could have close completely. "Samantha what are you doing"

"Why did you follow me? Just leave me alone Joshua"

I could tell that she was upset by the tears that were forming in her eyes. But why? Why was she upset .

She gave into the tears and the started to spill from her eyes. "I'm tired of this Josh, its so draining"

It was more like a whisper but I could ear it loud and clear, but I wish I hadn't. "Sam, you had too much to drink and your just emotional, love"

"Come, I'll take you to the room" I stepped in next to her but kept my distance cause I was the one responsible for those tears, for the insults, for her being in this state right now.

We both stood in the silence as the elevator moved slowly to our floor. Samantha stood next to me with the tears still fall down her face. She didn't even try to his it this time like she would always do. She was always strong but I could tell that she was broken and it was my fault.

When we got to the room she didn't seem as if she was in the mood to talk st I just gave her something so she wouldn't have an head ache in the morning. Cause that's the least I could do go her at the moment.

I wanted to comfort her, tell her that I was sorry, make her feel better but I could so I just put her to bed.

*****

Why was the sun shinning so bright this morning. Could it be my punishment for last night? Probably.

I gave up and open my eyes, all so slowly allowing them to adjust to the sun light. The moment they where fully open a sharp pain flashed in my head. "Aw. Damn that hurts"

"You Don't want to make any quick moves it will only cause your head to hurt even more."

The words came from the other occupant of the room, sitting in the chair in front of the bed.

The blurry figure approached me holding out a cup. "Here, drink this it will help"

I blinked my eyes a few times to clear the fog and saw Joshua standing before me. I put the cup to my head, the taste was not the best but if he say it will work then I had no problem.

He was still in the suit from last night. But why. Oh yes me, I got so drunk that I couldn't handle myself. I must have been an hand full.

I finished the last drop of the liquid and handed the cup back to Joshua. His hair was a little messed up, the sleeves of his shirt fooled. He looked like a mess but still pulled it off.

We just sat there in complete silent, I could hear the ticking of his watch. It was awkward but it was probably the best if neither of us said anything. I wanted to apologize for last night.

"Joshua"

"Hmm?" He seemed to be in deep thoughts.

"I'm sorry for last night, for being a hand full. I shouldn't have let them get to me like that but just like a sponge a person can only take that much before releasing. I hope I didn't cause any problem for you and your party." I think that's everything. When I looked over at him he wasn't even looking at me. He was just sitting there with his hands in his pockets.

It couldn't have been that bad, I know I didn't do anything that extreme so why was he ignoring me.

More silence. Until.

"Marry me"

"What?" What just happened. He just sat there with a smirk on his face.

I want to say that you to everyone that supported 'The Billionair's Big Fat Secret' I very much appreciate it. Even though my wrigting sucked and the book is unedited. Thank you. Gamsahamnida.

Much love.