Chapter Twenty-four

We pulled up in front of the building. I turned to Liz and told her to wait her, I wouldn't take long.

"Ok I'll be here waiting"

I got out of the car and marched straight up to the door of the building. It slide open as is could sense my rage, giving me way to pass. I didn't even stopped when the lady behind the desk tried stooping me. at the. I just went straight to the elevator and push the button for the top floor. As I was in the elevator, a hundred different thoughts just began racing to my mind. What does he want? What's his plan? Yea he said he would pay me five times of that I was working at the hotel. But to my calculations it wouldn't be $50,000 in just five months. Something is up and I'm about to find out.

The elevator door opened and I was out in seconds. His secretary wasn't at her desk. That was a bonus for me cause I wasn't in the mood to see her face right now. I walked pass her desk and up to the office doormand pushed it without even knocking. What I saw behind the door enough to puncher my heart. His secretory was sitting on his lap, sucking on his neck. This girl must be a damn leach, cause every time I would see her she would be sucking on something.

I guess they didn't notice me enter the room cause she wss still at it. I cleared my throat and he looked at me. Immediately he pushed her away from him.

I just brushed it off as if nothing happened. "Joshua we need to talk."

He stood up from his chair. "Bianca could you give us a minute please"

She pulled down the little piece of cloth that she called a dress that had ridden up down. "Ok. We can finish this later. "She brushed passed me and had a smile on her face. Does she think this is a joke and I have time for her?.

"Slut" I whispered as she passed me. When she was out of sight hut clpsing the door behind her my two big brown orbs focused on him. He was now standing by the window with his hands in his pocket and his back turned to me.

"I'm sorry you had to see that"

"You don't need to apologize. Your a grown man and it's your life so you do what you want and who you want to. It's not like we're together or anything like that!" Why is he apologizing? Most of all why did fell the need to say that last part?

He as no need to apologize. Yea I felt a little hurt when I saw them swapping germs. But I've managed to brush it aside.

"Whats your plan?" I asked him. He turned around looking surprised.

"What plan is that Samantha?"

"While I was out getting a few things I discovered that I have $50,000 in my account. What the hell?" I said slamming my hands on his desk.

"Oh that? It's your pay off course"

"Do I look stupid to you? $50,000? I can't make that much in just five months!"

Whith three easy steps, he was infront of his chair taking a seat. "Why are you so upset? Just think of it as a bonus for all your good work"

He takes nothing serious dose he! "Are you trying to buy me or something?"

He leaned closer to his desk, his mouth behind his entwined fingers. "Can I?"

"Does it look like I can be bought? Do I look like someone cheap whore."

Oh so calmly he placed his handson the desk pushing himself from his seat. "Do you want to be" He said with a smirk on his face. I felt my face heating up and my heart skipped a beat at his words.We had an intense stare down for a full minute.

When I couldn't take it anymore I moved away grunting in frustration. "The arrogance!" I said moving away from him. He thinks that this is funny? "I am not like your girls or that Bianca girl. Your money doesn't frighten me so get that straight."