Chapter 29

Riley's POV

I leaned my head down onto Max's shoulder, careful not to make it obvious to the others or else I would get a shit tone of teasing from the both of them. We we're watching the first Purge, and I actually haven't seen that movie for a while. Granted, I already knew what happened... sort of. But I just didn't remember when the jump scares were. And that in its self scared me. So maybe I made myself seem tougher than I really was when it came to scary movies but hey! I could sit through paranormal activity! Lame.. I know. But it's something!

A while later the movie was over and everyone was wide awake. "Could you imagine if that actually happened?!" Yoami said with a look of amusement on her face as well as some sincerity. "Please. I would just hide in someone's basement. Because who the hell would search each and every house right?" I said with a grin on my face, and Red jumped up off of the bed, quite suddenly for that matter and clapped his hands together. "How bout we play truth or dare!" He said and I smirked. "I'm down!" Yoami was the next one to shout that and soon enough I was joining in. "Max?" I asked and he just shrugged his shoulder. "Sure." He said and joined us on the floor as I grabbed a bottle from the desk beside us.

"So the way we play is we just spin the bottle to see who is chosen. It's a little more fair then." Yoami said and the boys agreed with the terms. "Okay, who's first?" I asked and everyone just shrugged. "Fine. I will then." I said and spun the bottle. It landed in front of Red and he just smirked up at me. "Dare!" He said suddenly before I could even ask the question. "Umm... Okay. I want you to go down to the lobby and ask the lady if she has any itching cream for the rash on your butt." I said and he just laughed. "Oh my gosh!" Yoami said as the four of us walked out into the hall and down to the first floor alongside red. We stayed hidden behind the wall so the lady at the desk couldn't see us and Red walked up to the counter. "Umm... Ma'am? Would you happen to have any cream for a rash. I got me a nasty one on mah bum..." He said in a failed British accent. "Umm. No. Sorry sir." She said with a horrified tone of voice and Red just walked back towards us. "Easy point!" He said and I just rolled my eyes before we all walked back up to the room again.

We all sat back down around the bottle and this time Red spun it, landing on Yoami. "Dare." She said and Red took a moment to ponder what his dare was going to be. "Okay. Umm... How about you go next door in your underwear and ask if they had seen pants laying around anywhere." He said and she jumped up discarding of her shorts.

The three of us that were left casually followed her to the door as she knocked on our neighbors door. A woman that looked to be about 70 opened the door and stared at Yoami in disbelief. Yoami's face instantly turned beat red and I suppressed a giggle that was threatening to come out of me. "Um.. Sorry to bother you ma'am but I was wondering if you haven't seen my friends come by? They took my shorts and ran." She said and the lady just shut her door in Yoami's face, not even answering. "Wow. Thank you so much!" Yoami called to the lady and came back over to the three of us that were all crowded in the doorway. "That sucked ass." She said before running back into the room and putting her shorts back on.

This time Yoami spun the bottle and it landed on Red once again. "Come on!" He complained and he just sighed. "Whatever. Just do truth then." He said and Yoami smirked. "Who was your first girlfriend?" She asked and his face instantly turned Red. Funny, I know. "Well. Her name was Michelle and she was crazy." He said and left it at that. "Okay then... Moving on?" Yoami said laughing and he just spun the bottle.

The bottle kept spinning and spinning and it finally landed on Max. "Okay. Dare." He said with a grin on his face. Red smirked as he said the dare. "I dare you to give Riley a hickey." He said and I choked on the water I was currently sipping on. I could feel my face heat up as I swallowed the water that was resting in my mouth as Max lifted me up and onto his lap. "Sorry." He mumbled as he began to work on me, kissing, and biting the side of my neck leaving behind a very visible mark. Yoami and Red both busted up laughing and I just groaned trying to hide the blush that refused to go away.