Chapter 46

*Mature Content Warning!*

(Mainly just kissing, but it does get a little heated. I'll leave another warning and if you want to skip that part, feel free to. I'll leave another note after so you know when you can pick back up.)

Riley's POV

I woke up to the sound of a blaring alarm, and Max shaking my shoulder gently to shut it off. I groaned as I reached outward towards my phone, attempting to shut off the alarm with out getting out of bed and opening my eyes.

It didn't work.

I groaned as I sat up, shutting off the alarm and running a hand through my extremely tangled hair. I looked over at Max and he was already sound asleep again. How the hell does he do that? I crawled over to where he was laying and climbed over him so that I was straddling his waist before I leaned down and pressed my lips to his. He kissed back almost instantly and placed his hands gently on my waist. I smiled as I pulled away and his chocolaty brown eyes opened slightly to look at me. "Can you wake me up every morning like that?" He asked with a groggy voice and I bit my lip holding in a giggle. "Maybe. But get up! We're leaving soon!" I said getting giddy as hell once again. He laughed at me as I ran over to my bathroom and shut the door, getting ready to take a quick shower.

Once I was done with the shower, I wrapped a towel securely around myself, as well as another one to hold up my soaking hair as I did some quick makeup and got dressed. I heard a knock on the door as I was brushing my teeth so I made my way over to open it. Max stepped in and grabbed one of his brushes, quickly pushing it through his ginger hair.

Soon enough the both of us were done getting ready. I was wearing a tee shirt underneath of a sweater and some shorts underneath of some sweatpants. I knew I wanted to be comfy for the long plane, but it was also going to be cold as hell here and hot as hell in Hawaii. I grabbed my carry-on and slung it over my shoulder as Max grabbed both of our suitcases and his own carry-on, even with me trying to get my own bag. He was such a gentleman.

I climbed into the passenger seat of Max's car as we headed for the airport. We were going to meet everyone else there, including Yoami and Gisselle. They were taking their sweet ass time to get ready. Max and I just talked and laughed the whole ride, him laughing more at me than me at him simply because of my giddiness. Overall it took about an hour to drive to the airport, park, and grab our bags before walking into the airport its self.

It wasn't extremely hard to find the group thanks to Alesa's brightly colored hair, Adam's tacky Hawaiian shirt, and Ross and Tim being complete dorks as usual. We walked over to the group and I could feel a giant grin taking over my face as we came into their view. I got more and more excited by the minute, and I could tell it was really entertaining to Max because he kept laughing and teasing me about it. "Hey guys! Here's your tickets. You ready for the trip?" Adam asked me once he saw my grin and I nodded my head. "Yeah of course! I've always wanted to go!" I said and he laughed at my overly excited self. "Good! Where's your roommates?" He asked me and I shrugged. "They weren't too far behind us. They should be here soon." I said right as I heard two giggling girls come up behind me.

Our group made our way through the scanners with only a slight hold up, courtesy to Ross's keys, and we all made our way to the gate. We all sat next to each other in our own little group, mainly away from people. I kept getting more and more excited and I'm pretty sure I was the main source of entertainment for everyone. I couldn't help it that I was a kid at heart! After what seemed like forever, they finally called for us to board. I felt Max grab my hand as we made our way to the plane, my smile getting wider and wider by the second.

*Time Skip*

I groaned as Red laid his head on me, fast asleep. I looked over at Max and he just laughed at me, not moving Red at all. I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my phone from the tray in front of me. I turned it on and scrolled aimlessly through my notifications, not really paying attention to anything. All I knew was that I wanted to get off of this stupid plane.