Chapter 47

Riley's POV

I was woke up from a not so deep sleep by my phone vibrating in my right hand. I opened my eyes and squinted as I looked at the bright screen in the dark. Adam's name lit up the screen on the caller ID and I groaned before answering it. "Hello?" I asked and I winced at my groggy sounding voice. "Hey. Sorry, did I wake you?" He asked and I laughed. "Yeah. But it wasn't like I was sleeping good. What's up?" I asked him and there was shuffling on the line. "We're actually on our way up to get you guys. We're going to get food." He said and I heard a bunch of yells from the hallway. I could clearly make out Ross and Barney's yells, as well as Red's laugh, even though they were still pretty far away. "Okay. Well. I'll let you guys in but you're waking up Max. I refuse to poke the bear." I said as I hit the end call button, opening up the door. The whole group was there and dressed up decently. "He's that way." I said once they all piled in. I grabbed a nice white top and some dark blue skinny jeans, along with some grey flats and my makeup bag before walking into the bathroom and getting ready.

I was just finishing up on some mascara and eye liner when I heard a yell from main part of the bedroom. Max's yell to be exact. I opened the door and peeked out cautiously as I saw Red running for the door and Max close behind him, shaking ice cubes out of his shirt as he chased him. I laughed and Alesa came up to the door. "Need help?" She asked and I shrugged. "You can do my hair if you want to." I said as I finished my right eye of makeup.

She followed me back in front of the mirror and grabbed my brush from the counter, brushing through my hair carefully, and finally wrapping a long braid around my head. It kind of looked like a headband. "Thanks." I said to her and she smiled. "Anything for a best friend."

Once all of us were done getting ready and Max was done pouting about being woken up, we made our way downtown a ways and to a really cool Hawaiian restaurant. They had open bars where you could watch them cook your food. It was almost like one of those sushi bars.

We sat down at one of the empty bars and we were greeted nicely by the chef. "Hello everyone. My name is Liang. Now what are you guys wanting to try tonight?" He asked obviously noticing that we're tourists. I looked over at Max and he looked over at me. "Wanna do like chicken and shrimp?" He asked me and I nodded. "Yeah. That sounds good." I said and he looked back up at the chef who was waiting for our response before he moved on. "Do shrimp and chicken. Surprise us on the sauce." He said and I smiled at him as he grabbed my hand. "I can do that for you." Liang said to us.

The scenery was absolutely beautiful all around us. Even if we were in the main part of the city. It made me want to go explore even more. Max must have noticed me looking around and he laughed before poking my side. "What?" I asked him as a small giggle escaped my lips. I was extremely ticklish but he didn't need to know that. "Nothing. You're just cute when you're focused." He said and I could feel a blush rise to my cheeks as Liang put two plates down in front of us and moved onto Adam and Alesa's order.

Max and I both finished our meal sooner than everyone else obviously, so we waited patiently for everyone else, just making small talk with everyone. He pulled my hand closer to him and I turned to look at him. "What would you say if I said I have a surprise for you after this?" He asked me and I smiled. "I would say you shouldn't have but went with it anyways." I said and he smiled back at me, showing off his pearling whites. "Good. We'll grab your swimsuit and go." He said and I gave him a confused look but went with it anyways.

Everyone else got their orders served and I waited anxiously for Yoami and Gisselle to finish their food so we could leave. I was getting more and more excited the closer I got to knowing the surprise. Finally they finished and I pulled Max with me as I shot up from my seat and pretty much speed walked to the cars.

We got back to the hotel in about 20 minutes due to the crazy traffic. It was nearing 8:00 so the sun was beginning to get lower and lower in the sky, but not low enough for a sun set quite yet. Max led me up to the room and I grabbed one of the swim suits I brought with me out of my bag as I made my way to the bathroom to put it on. Once I closed the door, I slipped on the brightly colored bikini before I walked out of the bathroom to let Max put his trunks on. He smiled at me as I made my way over to my suitcase to put my clothes that I was previously wearing back there. "What?" I asked with a small giggle as he held eye contact with me the whole time. "Nothing. You just look.... extremely hot." He admitted and I blushed madly, but laughed anyways. "Thank you. Now go change! I want to know what the surprise is!" I said as I slipped on some denim shorts and a chopped up t-shirt.

Max finally led us down to one of the cars, and to say the least, I was excited. He obviously told the rest of the gang we were leaving, so we climbed into the car and made our way to wherever Max was planning on taking us.

We finally pulled up to a beach around 8:30. The sun was just setting and It made the sky orange-pink. It was absolutely beautiful, especially as the tree lines got darker and darker. It looked like a postcard picture. "Max..." I breathed and looked over at him. "It's beautiful!" I beamed and he laughed at my reaction as I turned back around to look at it once more. I heard his feet shuffle in the sand so I looked back at him once more. He was standing there with two surf boards in each hand. "Max!" I said as he smiled at me once more. "I know, I know. I'm the greatest boyfriend ever." He said and I laughed before nodding my head. "By far." I said as I grabbed one of the boards and made my way to the water.

"Here comes one!" I heard Max say and looked in the direction that he was pointing. There was a fairly big wave that was making its way closer to us. Max and I both began to paddle towards it, and I got ready to stand on my board as it got nearer and nearer. Before I knew it, I was up on the board and surfing. "Oh my gosh! Max! I'm doing it!" I said as I looked over at him who was surfing right beside me. "Good! Now just keep your balance!" He said and I focused on that, but as the board got more and more unsteady from the wave, I finally lost my balance and fell into the water. I resurfaced a few seconds later laughing like an idiot as Max made his way over to help me. "You had it for a while there." He said and I pushed my right hand through my wet and tangled hair, pushing it out of my face. Max let go of his board, and just let the strap on his wrist hold it to him as he wrapped his hands around my waist. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck,

and kissed him.

In the moonlight.

In Hawaii.

Having the time of my life with him right beside me.

A/N: Thank you guys so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed the chapter and if you did, be sure to show me some love. Hit that vote button down below and if you get this outro reference you are boss. Anyways, I want to apologize for the late update. I'm not going to give any sort of excuse but I will try my hardest to get more updates out for you guys. Although I am going to be dropping the update schedule. I felt like most of the updates were forced and not my best quality simply so I could get them out to you guys on time, and that is not what I want whatsoever. I want this book to be enjoyable, and for you guys to get into the story, almost like you are a part of it. As for Lost and Found, I am currently debating on seeing if either one of you guys or one of my close friends may want to help me out with the updates. Credits will be given but I have found, a lot more recently that I really don't have a ton of time anymore for regular updates, so maybe a helping hand would be able to get them done more often then they are right now.

In other news, if you guys are looking for a good Mithzan book to add to your Library, I recommend Nobody by littleredhearts. I actually just found the book today when I was searching through the recommendations on my home page when I stumbled upon this one and I immediately fell in love with it! Please, please, please go show her some love! It is an extremely well written book, but not many people have actually read it yet. So go over there, read it, vote, and leave a comment saying you were sent by me. I will shoutout each and every person who messages me that they did. But anyways guys, I love each and every one of you!! Till next time my lovelies. ~Dez