Chapter 20

~Time Skip 5 months~

Max's POV

Five months. It's been five months and she hasn't texted me. The few times I did text her, she didn't reply. Maybe she never got the messages. Maybe she walked completely out of my life as fast as she walked into it. I sat staring at my monitor. The same thing I do almost everyday. Jordan has been quitter than he usually was, Tim lost his peppiness, Ethan and Jake were both pretty much the same, but you can tell they still miss her, Ross has been a lot more distant and snappy, Barney barely said a word most days unless he was recording, Adam wasn't like his usual self, but Red, Red seemed almost dead. Almost as dead as me. He never smiled, didn't make jokes, didn't dress up, and even on the rare occasion stopped talking. The day after she left he walked away for a bit and came back with red and puffy eyes. Can't say I blame him though. They were practically best friends from the start.

"Max. Max. MAX." Adam said waving a hand in front of my face. "Sorry. What?" He asked and handed me keys to his car. "We're getting lunch and I don't want to drive. I barely slept last night." He said and I nodded standing up and following him out to his car.

After lunch and the vlog he made where most of us faked smiles and happiness, we pulled back up to the office. Red stormed off almost immediately back into his office, and I handed Adam his keys back. "Thanks *yawn* Max." He said and I nodded. "I have to grab something out of my car quick." I said as I walked off in the opposite direction. I looked in there for the schedule Red handed me last night. I threw it in the backseat somewhere and I needed to find it. I opened the back door, and dug through the small pile of just random shit in the back of my car. "Dammit." I said as I started to dig through the pile.

About twenty minutes later I resurfaced from the pile with the crumpled piece of paper in my hand. As I climbed out of the car, and began to shut the door, something glared in my eye. I looked to where the glare came from and I dug through the stuff on the floor. I picked up a small beaded chain. It looked like it was intentionally torn and as I pulled it out further, I noticed the small card wrapped in plastic. "Riley Taylor. 766 North Grand Ave. Phoenix, Arizona. 85006." I mumbled to myself before staring at the card in shock. She gave me her address. My conscious began to go wild as I walked back towards the office with the card and paper in hand.

As soon as I walked back in I went over to Red's office and closed the door behind myself. "We need to talk." I said and stood next to his desk. He looked up at me and took his headphones off. "I'm about to record though." He said and I shot him a look that said tell-them-to-wait-five-fucking-minutes-this-is-a-matter-of-life-and-death. He nodded his head and told the group to wait. "What's up?" He said and I held out the tiny plastic card. "You've got a card. Nice." He said with an unamused look on his face. "Not just any card dimwit. It has Riley's address on it. We can go visit her." I said and his face lit up instantly. "No way! You're lying." He said as he took the card out of my hand. "No. I'm not. I just found it in the back of my car. I think it got ripped off of her suitcase." I said and he jumped up and hugged me. I awkwardly patted one of my hands on his back and he pulled away. "So when are we going to go?" He asked and I shrugged. "How bout when the guys go to Hawaii with Adam. Then we can get out of it with not that much interrogation on us." I said and he nodded, but his face fell. "That's in two months." He said and I nodded. "We've already waited 5. We'll last. I promise." I said before walking out of his office again, card in hand.

A/N: There you go guys! Her plan has worked and put into action! I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, and sorry that it's a little shorter than usual. I've been a little busy so I had to write this all in one sitting instead of over two nights like I usually do. But anyways, thank you so much for reading and leave a vote or comment if you liked it. Also, please comment any ideas, complaints, or criticisms you might have. Thank you again and have a wonderful day my lovelies!!!