23

JACK GILINSKY'S POV

"She took a flight home by herself?" I yelled.

I was furious. Beyond that. How could my best friend let my other best friend just leave like that? And by herself.

"Well what was I supposed to do?" Johnson asks innocently.

"Um I don't know, go with her? Stop her? Bring her back?" I shoot options. "I can't stand the thought of her being alone."

"Yeah, well maybe you should've thought about that when you left her all alone to kiss Madison," Nate speaks up.

I look at him and stayed quiet.

"You can't do that, Jack. You can't lead her on, only to kiss another girl."

"I don't need this right now. I have to go make sure she's okay," I say as I went to grab my things.

"God damn, G! Take a hint! Giver her some space. She wouldn't want you to leave without seeing your family, and without having fun," Johnson says.

ANA'S POV

I sit on the couch, staring at the ceiling lifelessly. I was so shitty.

***

Ana
Please answer my calls.
Please see these
I need to know if you're okay
Ana I'm so sorry for what I did.
Ana please
Pleaaaaaaaase
:(
I'm really sorry
Beyond sorry babes
Ana if you don't answer I'm going to fly home and come over
please let me know you're okay

***

"Ana!"

"I'm fine, Jack," I say.

I was about to hang up.

"Ana, wait. Don't go. Look. I'm extremely sorry, she just-"

I cut him off by hanging up. If he was going to apologize, he could at least do it in person.

I opened Twitter, and the first thing I saw was an uproar with Nate's fans.

"Who is she?", "Is Skate seeing someone?", "probably another hoe."

I went to Skate's Twitter, and saw that he posted the picture he took.

The picture of me, in front of the sky. Where the sky was blooming with beautiful colors, and I looked like a silhouette.

His caption was, "i enjoy the views."

I saw my notifications, and some caught my eye.

"Skate Maloley followed you."

I sit my phone down and sigh.

Why did I ever get involved with Jack? Why didn't I just block his number and assume he was a rapist? That would've made my like much easier.

To be honest, I've never had a boyfriend. Not even back home, where I was semi-popular. I didn't know how a single thing worked. I didn't know how guys worked. I never had a guy friend. I just stayed away and did my work.

Jack and I are never going to work out. We're never going to be friends, or more than that. I'll go back to where I started.

A no friend, no life, binge Netflix watcher.

My phone buzzed and I looked down, now that I was snapped out of my thoughts.

***

Hey, it's Nate.

oh, hi

Johnson and I wanted to make sure you were okay. G wouldn't tell us anything.

yes, I'm fine.

do you need anything?

no, thank you though.

no problem. let me know if you do

***

What was my life? I was in a clusterfuck with famous people. How did this even happen?

//

sorry I haven't updated, I've been shopping all day because school starts Wednesday, and I probably won't be updating much then either. I'll have practice and homework every night so I'll update when I can.

I don't know if this is good or not :( I don't know if you guys like it. I just don't know. I can't write anything very well :/