38

"How long have you known?" Jack asks as he sits down across from me on my bed.

"What?" I ask, putting my phone down so I could talk to him.

"About the pregnancy?"

"Since the day you took me to the hospital," I answer honestly.

"Man, who all knows?" he asks.

"Johnson and-"

"You told my best friend before you told me?" he asks as he stands up defensively.

"N-no!" I say. "He was in the room when the doctor told me."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Who else?" he asks.

"Lauren, probably all my friends in New York, and Nate," I answer.

"Skate? You told Skate?" he cringes.

"I just needed some advice and assurance, Jack. I trust him, and he's known you a lot longer than I have. I figured he'd know how to help," I shrug. "I didn't know how to tell you."

"Baby, all you had to do was tell me."

"Well look what happened when I did tell you," I say without making eye contact.

I felt guilty. He should've been the first to know, he's my boyfriend.

"I-I know. I'm sorry. Let's just drop it," he smiles and kisses me softly. "Mm," he slight moans. "I missed those soft lips."

I smile into his kiss and keep it going. He lays me back and hovers over my body. His lips never leave mine.

"I-I know it's so soon, but can I?" he asks as he tugs at my pants.

Did I want this? Duh, wouldn't you?

I reply with a simple, "mhm."

He pulls off my pants gently and takes off my shirt. He stares at my almost-naked-body and bites his lip.

"God damn, baby girl," he leans down and kisses my neck.

He takes his pants off, as well as his shirt.

"I don't have a condom," he says.

"I'm pregnant anyways," I say nervously.

He takes off his boxers and slides my panties off. I feel his boner rub against me and my eyes water.

"Baby?" he asks. "Ana, what's wrong?"

"D-Dillon took my virginity," I cry.

I see his eyes tear up as he stares at me in disbelief. He quickly pulls his boxers and basketball shorts back on, and grabs me new clothes.

I put on my panties and bra, and then he puts my shirt on for me. I put in my shorts and he grabs a fuzzy blanket to wrap around me.

The whole while, we didn't speak.

He wrapped the blanket around me and we laid down. He then pulled me into his chest.

"I didn't know that, baby," he says, and I feel one of his tears land on my cheek. "I'm so sorry."

"I-I-"

"You're first time shouldn't have been like that," he shakes his head and sniffs. "It should've meant something. I'm sorry, Ana. I was taking advantage of you, and I didn't mean to. I'm really sorry."

I turn on my side and bury my head in his chest. He says something, but I don't hear.

"Huh?" I ask.

"I love you."

//

awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. lololololol u thought there was gonna be smut.