15

I woke up and looked beside me. Jack was sitting criss cross applesauce, and he had a big smile on his face.

"Goooood morning sleeping beauty," he says happily.

"How long have you been staring at me?" I ask as I rub my eyes.

"Just ten minutes," he says and his stomach grumbles.

"Want to go get some breakfast?" I ask.

"I was hoping we could just eat here," he says nervously.

"Aw, why?"

"We can't be seen in public together," he says. "I don't want to drag you into my life."

"Oh," I say a little hurt.

"It's not you, Ana. My life is just hard. All the paparazzi and stuff, I just don't want you to get hurt."

"I know," I say getting up. "I think we have poptarts."

"OH GOSH, I LOVE POPTARTS!"

I giggle at his excitedness. He was adorable, like a puppy.

He gets off of my parent's bed and follows me to the kitchen. I grab three boxes of poptarts.

"Which one?" I ask.

"Ummm, the berry one," he smiles and I toss it to him, and grab one for myself. "So what do you have planned for today?"

"I was going to ask you the same, since your days consist of a lot more than mine," I say as I bite my poptart.

"Well, we just got done with our tour. We usually lay low after tour, you know, take a break."

I look at him confused.

"Of course we interact with fans, but we just have fun for ourselves," he finishes.

"Oh," I finish my poptarts, and so does he.

"So what should we do today?" he asks as we walk to the living room.

"We?"

"Well, yeah?" he says. "We just, finally met. I want to do all kinds of stuff with you," he smiles.

"Alright," I say. "Let's do something."

"Beach?"

-

We drive a few miles to the beach, and there's only a few people there. Good.

We get out of the car and run to the warm sand.

"I love the beach," I say as I plop down in the sand.

"Me too," he stares at me and smiles. "C'mon," he says and offers me his hands.

He walks me to the water and we let it run over our feet.

"OH MY GOSH!" I say as I jump on his back. "THERE'S A TINY SHARK."

He starts laughing uncontrollably and carries me back to the dry sand. He puts me down and looks at me.

"You kill me," he says as he laughs. "It was just a baby, the worst it could do is take a toe."

"Well, I don't know about you, but I would like to keep all of my toes," I pout.

"Awww," he coos. "You're so cute when you act mad," he says before he giggles.

A smile spreads across my face and I playfully push him.

"Hey," he acts hurt.

"What're you going to do about it?" I shrug my shoulders and run.

He starts chasing me. He catches up and ducks under my legs. He picks me up onto his shoulders.

"Jack," I scream and he laughs.

He keeps running and I hold on to his head.

"Put me down," I start giggling.

He stops and puts me down.

"You know, I could've easily fed you to that baby shark," he raises his eyebrows.

I make a sad face, and hen laugh.

"You wouldn't dare," I say jokingly.

I see him stare off. My eyes follow his gaze.

"Come on," he says.

He grabs my hand and pulls me to the car. As we run, I hear screaming. It was teenage girls. We have been spotted. I start laughing out loud at my thoughts.

"Why are you laughing?" he asks as we run.

"I don't know," I say and he starts laughing too.

"Jack!" I hear someone yell.

We hurry and get into the car. I quickly drive away from the beach.

"How'd you know they were coming?" I ask.

"I saw someone taking pictures. I knew they'd probably tweet it, and that's what they did," he sighs.

Once were in my driveway, I grab my phone and open Twitter. The first thing I saw was a picture of Jack and I. We were staring at each other and laughing.

Jack reaches over and takes my phone.

"Please, don't look at those."

"Jack, give me my phone," I say.

"Ana, I don't want you to see that. It's probably going to be a lot of hate from a lot of jealous girls," he stares at me, and he looks hurt.

He pulls out his phone and hands it to me.

"I already know my managers and Johnson are going to be all over me for this," he says as I take it.

"You don't look, I don't look," he says referring to our phones.

//

SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED TODAY.
I really hope I stick with this and keep writing. It's actually fun to write, but only when I know how I want to write it. Please don't be surprised if I edit it to sound better lmao. Vote if ya like?