40

Jack ended up driving me to his house, in my car, because I was crying too much. He thought it'd be better.

"I don't think you need to be driving," he said. "I don't want you to get yourself killed, let me drive."

He was thoughtful like that, and just sweet all around.

Once we were at his large home, he carried my things inside.

"Do you want your own room, or one with me?" he asks.

"Yours please," I say, which comes out as a whisper.

"Okay, beautiful. Follow me upstairs."

I went upstairs with him and sat on his bed as he put my suitcase into his closet. He lays back on the bed.

"Let's tell the fans," he says, breaking the peaceful silence.

"Hm?"

"Let's tell them what happened, there's already rumors," he shrugs. "I just want to clear it all up."

"Can I write it? In your notes? I'll make it look as if you wrote it," I bite my lip nervously, and he nods.

He hands me his phone and I open his notes.

To the fans who are confused, and to the ones who think they know what happened;

I took Ana to a party, and we were together the WHOLE time.

Ana, being the good child she is, doesn't drink. She had a sip of mine and decided she wanted her own. I got her one, and she watched me get the drink.

I had to go to the bathroom, so I left her in the kitchen. She must've looked away, because someone dropped some type of date rape drugs into her cup.

When I showed it to Jack, he said, "can I add?"

I nodded and handed it over.

When I came out of the bathroom, she was gone. When I found her, it broke my heart. Dillon raped my girlfriend, and she is now, in fact, pregnant.

Dillon has been taken care of, and I rocked his jaw.

As for the pregnancy, Ana wants an abortion. At first, I did not agree. But if you or I were in her shoes, and were raped, and now carrying a child that had never been intended for, wouldn't you do the same?

Now, please do not give Ana a hard time. It's been rough these last few weeks for her, and she needs all of the support from you. I'm asking you.

"Is that okay?" he asks and shows me the phone.

"Yes."

He screenshots the notes and posts them on Twitter. I curl up into his chest and sigh.

"Jack."

"Yes," he says and he wraps his arms around me tightly.

"Can I keep the baby?"

He immediately sat up, making me sit up, too.

"Yes!" he says. "You don't have to ask me. Baby, that's completely up to you. Just think about it, you have a few weeks before your deadline."

"Jack, I think I want to keep him or her. I might not have asked for all of this, but neither did they," I shrug. "I don't know. It'd be fun. But it'd be hard, too."

I looked down and sighed. He lifted my chin and pecked my lips softly.

"I'll be right here to help you," he reminds me. "And we can give him or her the spare room, and I'm sure my parents would love the baby. They've always wanted lots of grandkids."

"You'd really help?" I ask. "And what would we tell the baby when they're older?"

"Of course I'd help, and we'd tell them the truth. I'll raise him or her like my own, and when the time is right, we can tell them."

"I just don't know if I am ready, and that's the hardest part," I hide my face.

//

should she keep the baby?