19

"Hiiii!" Jack called as he opened the front door.

"I'm upstairs!" I call down.

"Are you ready?" he asks as he walks into my room.

"Yep," I grab my suit case and we walk downstairs.

"You have everything? Your hair straightener, makeup- do you wear makeup?- clothes, shoes, bras, panties?"

"Yes, Jack," I laugh. "Here," I hand him $100. "That's for the ticket, I didn't know how much it was, hopefully that covers."

"No," he shoves the money into my pocket. "I have plenty of money, I don't need yours."

"Jaaaaack," I sigh.

"Nope!"

-

Jack gets our bags from the uber. We walk up the steps to the house and Jack opens the door.

"Ayyyye," I heard a few guys yell. "What's up, G?"

"Not much, just chillin," he laughs and hugs all of them.

"Who's this?" a boy with bleached hair asks Jack, as he smirks at me.

"This is Ana," he smiles proudly. "Ana, this is Sammy," he refers to the bleached-hair-boy. "This is Johnson, Nate, Ben, Dillon, and Derek," he points to each one as he says their names.

I knew most of them from Twitter.

"Hey," I say, shyly.

"She's a cutie, G," Sammy says.

"Yeah, she's really cute," I hear a new voice say.

"Oh," Jack makes wide eyes at Johnson. "Ana, this is Madison."

"Hi," she says. "I'm a friend of Jack's," she says and lays her head on his shoulder.

I see him shift uncomfortably.

"Well, let's go put our stuff away," Jack says to me.

We carry our things into one of the rooms.

"Madison Beer?"

"What about her?" he asks.

"The girl you meant to text, were you two a thing?" I asked.

"N-no. Ana, don't worry about that," he says. "C'mon."

Nate and Sammy carry a bunch of beer and cups into the big living room. Music was playing now.

Jack wanders off somewhere else, so I sit on one of the tall chairs at the island table.

"Want a drink?" I turn to see Johnson.

"Oh, no thanks. I don't drink," I smile.

"Where's G?"

"Umm, I'm not too sure," I say a little nervously.

"Want to play a game or something? I have an Xbox," he offers.

"Sure, what games?"

"Is Call of Duty okay?" he asks.

"Sure," I smile, glad that I was sitting all alone.

We walk to the couch and he sets up the game. We play a few rounds.

"How do you keep getting so many kills!"

I laugh at him, "I got skills."

"I suck," he pouts and I laugh, he does too. "So how'd you meet G?"

"He accidentally texted the wrong number, which happened to be mine. And it just went from there. The first time we talked in person was at that cafe, but before that, I never believed he was actually Jack Gilinsky," I laugh a little. "He meant to text Madison."

"Oh," he says.

"What happened between them? Did the date?" I question him.

"I-I don't know."

"I'm sorry."

I don't know why I wanted to know so bad. Jack and I were friends, he can date whoever he wants.

"Yeah, I'm sorry," I say again and get up.

I walk back into the room with my stuff. I sit on the bed and rest my chin in the palms of my hands. I hear a knock on the door, and G walks in.

"Hey, you good?" he asks.

"Yeah, just a little tired."

"Want to go to sleep?" he asks.

"Yeah," I answer.

"Want me to stay?"

"No, I don't want to ruin your fun. Go party it up, I'll be fine," I smile sadly.

"How about I'll stay until you fall asleep," he smiles.

"Okay," I smile, happy this time.

He tosses me a tshirt and sweatpants from my bag, "I'll let you change."

"No, stay. Please," I say nervously. "Just look away."

"Okay," he sits on the bed and covers his eyes.

I change into the sweats. As I was about to put on the t-shirt, my hair got caught in my bra.

"Uhm- Jack," I mumble. "C-can you help me?"

He looks up at me and bites his lip. He stands up and untangles my hair from my bra. I feel his hot breath against my neck.

"There," he sits back down and covers his eyes.

I quickly put on the tshirt, "you can look now. Thank you."

"Mhm."

He bites his lip again. I crawl into the queen size bed and cover up. He lays down next to me and pulls me into his chest. He tangles his hand in my hair and kisses my forehead.

I hear the door open, "oh, sorry," I hear Madison's voice say.

I look up at Jack and he sighs. He gets up and follows her, shutting the door on the way. I walk into the living room in my grey joggers and maroon t-shirt.

I see Jack and Madison step out onto the back porch. I peek out the window and see him pull her into a hug. She looks up at him, and he pulls her into a kiss.

I quickly look away before seeing their lips attach. I feel my cheeks heat up.

I slip on my white converse and run out the front door. I sit on the front steps and put my chin in my hands.

I feel my eyes tear up, but I wipe them when I hear the door open.

//

What do you think is gonna happen ;o