43

"You look like an angel,
your skin makes me cryyyy,"

I heard these words come in a melodic tune from the kitchen. I walk in there to see Jack singing to some song on his phone.

"You're so very special," he sang to me.

I giggled, "what song is that?"

"Creep, by Radiohead."

He continues to hum the song as he makes himself a peanut butter sandwich. I start the song over and listen as he dances around, licking the peanut butter from the edges of the bread.

"I like it!" I smile as I continue to listen.

It sounded really alternative, the kind of music I absolutely adored.

"Aw, you're adorable," he smiles.

I hide my red face and giggle. He sits on the counter next to me.

I pull my phone from my back pocket and look through Twitter. Most of my mentions were related to the tweet Jack had made about everything going on.

"I can't wait to see him or her! Hope you're well, Ana. New York sends our love for you, Jack, and the baby!"

I favorited that one, and then replied to it.

"Thank you so much! It's really nice to have supportive people like you, love you!" I wrote.

I then got another mention from the same girl, thanking me for replying. I followed her and watched everyone go berserk about it.

Of course, there was a lot of hate. I was becoming used to it.

"You make them happy," Jack said breaking the silence.

I looked at him with a small smile on my face. I was so deeply in love with him. It was crazy to think about the last few months with him. With him. I never thought I'd feel this way about someone.

Especially him. I always thought he was attractive when I was just a fan. I didn't care about that, I was just there to support him in everything he did. But now, I'd fallen in love.

Not with his looks.

I had not fallen in love with his looks. I'd fallen for his beautiful personality. Never in a million years did I think someone that was chased by hundreds of thousands and was projected by media would be so genuine.

I thought he'd secretly be cold, I thought that's what the media did to people. Turned them stone cold.

I was so wrong, at least, in Jack's case.

"Baby girl," Jack says, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Do you want to go lay down? It's almost eleven. You look a little sleepy."

"Yes," I hold my arms up, signaling that I want him to carry me.

"Awh," he coos.

He stands between my legs and cups my waist with his hands. He kisses me softly and picks me up. I wrap my arms around his neck, and my legs around his waist.

He carefully carries me up the stairs and to his, our, room.

He sits me on the bed and curls up next to me. He then rolls over onto his side to face me. We stare at each other for a while, until he cups my cheek, and rubs my face softly with his thumb.

"I love you," he says, looking from one of my eyes to the other.

A smile creeps across my face and I hold the top of his hand that rests on my face. My thumb rubs the top of his hand.

"Goodnight, Love," he says as he kisses the top of my head.

His hand finds its way to my hip and he pulls me into his arms. I lay there, curled into his warm arms.

"I love you, too, little dude," Jack says as he rubs my tummy. "My babies."

-

Sorry I haven't updated much. It's been hard with school and volleyball and Netflix. Stranger Things is really good. 10/10 would recommend.