42

"Your mom and dad are really sweet," I tell Jack.

We finally were back home. It had been a fast weekend, but I was ready to come home and relax with my baby.

"They've always been that way, baby," Jack smiles.

He pulls me to the couch and wraps me in his arms. I lay in between his legs, with my back resting against his chest. He kissed the back of my head, and rested his hands on my tummy.

He gently rubbed it with his thumbs.

"Are you at all nervous?" he asks me.

"Very. Are you?"

"Yep."

"Jack, if you're not ready to be a daddy then-"

"I am ready. I'm ready to have a family with you," he wraps his arms around me tightly.

"It's not even yours, though, Jack. How can you be so willing to help me?" I ask as I turn to face him.

"Because you're my girl, and you're carrying a baby that, as far as I'm concerned, is mine."

"Jack-"

"Ana," he interrupts. "I've been with you for almost three months, I mean we've only been dating for two, but I've known you for three months. I've been in love with you since I laid eyes on you. We've made so many memories together in such a short time, Ana. And this will be another. You've almost let me have you all the way, but I realized you weren't ready. I stopped, Ana. I stopped because I don't want that, I mean, I do, but that's not I want out of you. I want you. I stopped because I don't want anything but for you to be happy. I care so much for you, and I'll do anything for you. You've given me so much. You understand me better than anyone. You were a fan, but a true one. Not a crazy, screaming one, but one who just wants the best for me. As far as I'm concerned, you are my family. You are mine. My girl. No else can have you, Ana. You're stuck with me. I know I've messed up really bad a few times, but you've forgiven me. No one else does that. I love you, and the little life that is growing inside of you."

I stare at him through my watered eyes. How did I get so lucky? I have the most perfect guy.

"Jack-" I squeak.

He pulls me into a tight hug and lays back. I curl up next to him and bury my head into his neck.

"I love you, too."

-

how sweeeeeeet. please keep voting guys! I'm working really hard to finish this book so I can start a sequel for NSA. Hope you guys like this though.