41

"Want to go visit my family?" he asks. "I don't think you ever have."

"I haven't, but sure! When?"

"Today?" he asks as he holds up two plane tickets.

"Thanks for the warning."

-

We got to Jack's parent's house around three in the morning, so we just went up to his old room and fell asleep.

"Jack," I shake Jack awake as fast as I could. "Where's the bathroom?"

"Right across the hall," he says and I get up and run.

I hear him follow me. I throw up into the toilet, and Jack pulls my hair back gently. He holds it until I'm done.

"You okay, baby?" he asks as he looks at my face. "Hold this," he says referring to my hair.

I grab my hair and he quickly gets up. He grabs a washcloth and runs it under warm water. The grabs my hair again and wipes my face.

"Are you feeling better? Or nauseous? Are you going to be sick, or do you need anything?" he asks.

"I'm okay," I say as I stand up.

We quietly walk back into his room and lay back down until morning.

Once morning comes around, Jack wakes me up.

"Baby, my mom is downstairs cooking. Do you want to meet her?" he asks.

"Mhm," I mumble.

We get up and change into warm, fall clothes. I always felt so cozy in those.

Jack led me to his parent's kitchen, and his mom greeted us.

"Hi! You must be Ana!" she smiles brightly.

"Hi, Mrs. Gilinsky," I smile warmly.

"Oh, call me Katherine, Hun," she says happily. "This is David, Jack's father," she says as she puts one arm around his waist and hugs him.

"Hi," I smile at him nervously, but he smiles back.

"Do you guys want some bacon and eggs, with toast? I've just finished it," she offers.

"Yeah," Jack says from behind me.

"Jack! I didn't even notice you!" his mom pulls him into a hug.

"Oh, thanks," he mutters and laughs.

We sit at the table and eat with his parents, who were very welcoming. Surely happy to see Jack, as well.

After we'd finished, Jack sighed and looked at me. I bit my lip and looked down. I knew what he meant.

"Mom," Jack said quickly, just before she got up.

"Yes?" she asks.

"Ana and I want to talk to you guys," he says, and his mom and dad both sit back down.

They look at us, almost concerned.

"Please, please, pleeeeease," he says, exaggerating the E. "Please just hear me out."

His mom furrows her brows and his dad leans back in the chair, then he looks at me.

"Ana is pregnant, but-"

"Jack!" his mom shouts. "The poor girl is nineteen!"

"Listen, please," I squeak out.

"We were at a party, and-"

"You were drunk, too?" his dad asks.

"Stop!" Jack shouts. "Let me talk."

His parents look at him, a little surprised that he'd raised his voice.

"Ana was drugged, okay? She was raped by Dillon. Now she's pregnant. But since she's my girl, I'm taking care of the baby like he or she is mine," he says.

He really looked relieved to get it all out.

"I just wanted you guys to know, I'm going to be a dad. And you're going to be grandparents."

Jack's parents looked at me, and then his mom looked at my stomach.

"You do have a little bump," she says as her eyes tear up. "This is exciting! I've always wanted to be a grandmother!"

"I'm sorry you had to go through all of that," his dad says sympathetically.

"I'm glad you guys are taking it so well," I smile as a tear walls, which I quickly wipe away. "My parents kicked me out when I told them."

"Oh," his dad says quietly.

"Well you and the baby are always welcome here," his mom says sweetly. "Whether or not Jack is around."

"Thank you," I smile and wipe my eyes.

Jack looks at me with a huge smile on his face. I smile at him. I was happy. Truly happy, because even though they weren't biologically mine, I had a family.

-

Guys this is the longest story I've ever written. I'm going to keep it going for a little longer.

But!!!! If you've read my story, No Strings Attached, then you might know that a sequel will be made. I've never made one, so I don't know how well it will work, but I'm going to try. I've got a few ideas of my own, and some from some readers. Stay active on my stories, and I'll try my hardest to write!!!

thank yaaaa