The Breakthrough

Ren's eyes closed tightly, he could feel all the things that had happened in the past flow past him, until he reached the right spot. His body
lay on the floor, his chest steadily raising and falling, his mind was now somewhere else,  in a room, with Rex, though he couldn't see him.

Rex began, " I don't know if you will get this message or not, Ren, but I remembered your gift so I decided to make this message. The reason I'm here is not because I want to join these scumbags," he's voice stopped as some footsteps neared and Rex's muscles tensed," it's because I'm here to kill that murderer, the one that..."

Ren's vision began to blur as he watched as Rex was escorted out of the room by some men in suits and followed by none other than... Yami. Soon he saw nothing more, no Rex, only the room with our faces crowded around him.

--------------------------------------------------

"The only thing he said was that he was there because he wants to kill this person who he calls murderer," concluded Ren as he sat there on the floor, breathing heavily, as if the journey through time had used all his energy.

Tyrant stood there crippled with fear, drops of sweat rolled down his face, his eyes were now wide open with fear and apprehensiveness, "This is bad," he paused, letting out a deep breath, and building up suspense among us, "he wants to kill the man who toke our whole village's lives, the man no other than The Crimson Killer. He'll die, I have to stop him."

He lunged for the door before his way was barred by Alice "Think this through! If you know he can't beat him, how do you suppose you will? You don't have a death wish do you?" Tyrant shook his head miserably.

"Then don't go! We'll help you, after all, he's also part of the team." said Alice as she breathed a sigh of relief. Tyrant stood there, muttering softly to himself, "I will save you my dear brother."

--------------------------------------------------

Note to Readers:

Sorry, this is a short chapter, and sorry again, for the late update. :P