Adoption time

Area's Pov: 

My name is Aria Black I'm 14,I live in an orphanage next to the woods,and I'm the avatar I have chestnut hair (light dark brown hair from Jim Hawkins if you know),sapphire eyes (dark light blue of Jim's eyes),can bend fire,earth,air,water,blood,and metal bend.

My parents never liked me so they brought me here.So I'm on my bed drawing a snow owl on a branch,when I was almost finished when Ms.Hunter(real person BTW)said.....

"All the girls 7-15 comes down someone is getting adopted",she said.

When I knowest that I always knew I never get adopted,the family adopts me they see me use my powers around there kids I get sended back here.I went down stairs all of the girl were around jumping and screaming to 5 teenage guys.

'Why are they so important there just guys' I though.

I went to a corner got a purp and sat in a chair watching who are they going to pick.

Liam's Pov: 

We got inside the building and told the guys.

"What are we going to get boy or girl?"

"Girl"said the guys.

We went to the desk and told the lady who has an Id on the desk that.said Ms.Hunter so we told her we want a girl to be our daughter/sister 7-15.

She said "ok" and called the girls,they all came running,and screaming down the stairs,they were all around us until I saw this girl about 14 looking at us so I told the guys.

"Hey I'm going to talk to that girl over there in the chair ok"I said. 

They said "ok",so I went to talk to the girl neeled down and I started to say.

"Hey love what's your name I'm Liam"I said.

"Aria" she said bringing her legs to her chest an for some reason she started crying also getting a little angry and her hands started to glow weird.

"Nice name love"I said.

She didn't say anything after that so I just stand up and went with the guys and started to say,

"Hey I just found the right girl to be our daughter/sister."

"Where" said Louis with a really look.

"Over there"I said pointing to where Aria is.

"She looks like she's 14"said Niall.

"Ok let's just ask Ms.Hunter we want her"I said moving the guys to the desk and telling Ms.Hunter.

Aria's Pov: 

One of the guys went to me neeled down and ask me my name with the word "love" love that word I-I hate it, it reminds me of my childhood when my parents use to call me that and blood bend me I tried to blood bend back but I was to weak.

So I told Liam that's what he said his name is I just put my legs close to my chest and I just wanted to just blood bend him and my hands started to glow,but then I'll get beaten up by does girls who hate me.

When he told me nice name "love" I just didn't say anything else,he just stud up and went back with his friends.

Ms.Hunter told everyone to go back to our rooms,when I went up stairs and some girl just trip me and laugh at me,so I just cursed and went back to my room.

When I was finished I heard the door open and Ms.Hunter said "Pack your stuff your getting adopted".So I just started getting my stuff 3 pairs of shirts,pants,shorts,and Tom's, I graved my charger from my bed,my phone,and my drawing journal,the pencils,and the sketch pack,and went down stairs.