New Day

Aria's Pov:

When we got outside I saw everyone has changed.

Jinora looks 15,Ikki looks 11,Meelo looks 9,and Rohan looks 3.

Pema looks 39,and Tenzin looks 55,the lads where with some girls and I think they also have powers.

Bolin put me in the back of him so they won't think they're hallucinating.

"Hey guys guess who's here"he disdain and stepped away and everyone looked at me.

"Aria is that really you"Long Feng(Liam)said.

"It is her if not I could just be talking to her spirit"said Jinora.

Everyone came to hug me,when they separated Bolin graved me and gave me a passionate kiss.

When we separated the lads brought the girls,each one had the color of there powers.

"Aria these are our girlfriends and well me and the lads aren't a boy band anymore"Yue(Zayn)said.

"Why"I said.

"When you died we didn't feel like singing anymore and didn't good lyrics for love songs or heartbreaking songs"Bumi(Niall)said.

"Ok well it's nice meeting you girls but I was wondering are you 5 girls have powers,and well what are your names"I said.

"Yes we have powers and it's the color of our eyes,and well my name is Nohely Garcia I'm Bumi's(Niall) girlfriend"Nohely said.

"My name is Perrie Edwards I'm Yue's(Zayn) girlfriend"Perrie said.

"My name is Eleanor Calder I'm Chit Sang's(Louis) girlfriend"Eleanor said.

"My name is Danielle Peazer I'm Long Feng's(Liam) girlfriend"Danielle said.

"And my name is Darcy Rose I'm Tashi's(Harry) girlfriend"Darcy said.

(AN:Don't say why I added Darcy Rose Byrnes the actress who plays Ikki from the legend of korra I was just looking at some last names for Harry's favorite girl name,oh and nohely I added u as nialls gf ur welcome)

"Ok so what powers do you girls have"I said and they showed me.

Nohely:earth bending.

Perrie:water bending.

Eleanor:fire bending.

(let's just say Eleanor has red eyes ok)

Danielle:metal bending and Liam got her the medal bending gloves.

Darcy:blood bending.

"Ok well it was nice meeting you girls I have to go somewhere,Tenzin where's Red"I said and saw Red come outside the tower.

"Moi where are you going this time"he said.

"I'm going to the coliseum so I know if my powers are back"I said.

"Someone want t-"I said but Bolin cut me off again while I got my staff.

"I'll go"he said and and got on Red.

"Ok well bye"I said got Lulu,got on Red and we flew off.