Look for the lads china name

Arias Pov:

When I came back with Pabu I saw the guys being trained by Bolin and they have gotten better,he was showing them how to react when they are being attacked and helping others.

"OK guys I have the book now let me and Bolin check for you guys alright"I said flipping pages and finding the right one.

"But before we do that let's just say there 4 land parts for your bending skills,cause they were always separated and been enemies.But when Aang destroyed the fire king they became family until Zukos sister Azula became worse she is know ruling the kingdom and we have to go over there to china"I said.

"But know there's 5,Aang created blood bending and know his son Tenzin is a councilor of air bending and he is ruling the air kingdom so we could be there in the time we wait,besides my grandma lives there and she will make us be there"I said really happy.

"Oh and I've been there so I have to do the same thing when I was a kid"I said.

"Ok let's look for your names who wants to start first"Bolin said.

"I do"Liam said.

"Ok....ah found it your name is "Long Feng" means dragon Phoenix"I said.

"Cool"Liam said.

"Me next"Niall said.

"Your's "Bumi" means earth"I siad.

"Nice"Niall said.

"My turn"Zayn said.

"You are "Yue" means moon cause your mysterious"I said.

"True true"Zayn said.

"Me"Louis said.

"You're "Chit Sang" means victory,quick,and a gentlemen"I said.

"Cool"Louis said.

"My turn"Harry said.

"You're "Tashi" means good fortune/auspiciousness"I said.

"Nice"Harry said.

"Ok can we go back to camp"Liam said.

"Sure Bolin wanna come"I said.

"I'd love to"he said.

When we came back to camp I told them stories about the avatars all around us,told them about the supernatural and avatar book,me and Niall sang some songs with his guitar.

We had fun,laughed,sang,ate smores,when we weren't looking Pabu and Niall ate all the chocolate and marshmallows.

When it was time to sleep Pabu stayed with us and Bolin left,when I got in my tent I saw a note and it said...

'竹山口口卜 山心 人口 卜人山'口水 木水日木' 

-火戈口水 弓日廿戈人弓

(hurry up or you're dead 

-fire nation)

I looked at Pabu with a worried face, he also had it.

"Pabu go bring Bolin and don't tell him while I tell the lads ok"I said,he chirped and left.

I got out made the fire and saw the fire constellation and it shows what's going to happen,yea I'm going to be killed by Azula,Zukos little sister.

(if you guys saw Narnia then you know)

When Pabu came back with Bolin I told him about the note too the fire constellations.

He was shocked and told me to wake the guys up.