lunch and telling them my story time

Niall's Pov: 

So we went to the kitchen,sat on the table,and Aria started to No the burgers.

She made...seven huh I gess she made two for me.

She putted the plates and putted the burgers on them,when we finished we sat on the couch and Louis started saying.

"Hey Aria why did you came to the orphanage anyway"he said.

"Oh well is kinda a long,not really long,story do you guys want to hear it"she said frowning.

"Sure"I said.

"Wait before I start I like it that you guys aren't saying love now a days"she said smiling.

"Well we don't say it alot anyway why you ask"Zayn said.

"It's just my older parents always called me that and blood bended me for not doing what they tell me"she said frowning again.

"Oh sorry about that now can you tell us the story"I said with a shy smile.

"Sure but I have flashbacks so get ready"she said and her eyes started to glow.

Aria's Pov:

*Flashback* 

"Hey love can you give me another beer"my dad told me.I was 4 years old and I've gotten smarter every day. 

My dad gotten angry and through me to the wall and started blood bending me till he stopped.

I tried to do it back but I've gotten weak everything they do it.

*4 years later* 

Now I'm 8 and my parents were finding me around the house,I was in the basement making some potions,until I was graved and tolled to get all my stuff and pack by my mom.

When I finished packing my clothes,potions,and other stuff my parents started to do it again.

They brought me to an orphanage and let me there till I got adopted.

*Flashback end*

"So what you guys think"I said.

They didn't say anything they just stared,at me but it got broken by Louis.

"Well that was mean about them doing that to you,and who thought you to do potions"he said.

"Well my Grandma but she moved when I was like 6 and a half to China"I said frowning on how much I missed her.

"But the good thing she sends me potions,spells,and cards to tell me she still loves me"I said.

"She was the only one who loves me but now that you guys are here then I'm better"I said smiling.

(Oh yea I just got bored and thought about that she does magic too anyway don't judge me)

"We're glad we're here too"said Liam.

They allow huge me and I huge them back,but a little stronger.

"So what should we do know"Niall said.

"Well it's 6:59 and today is November,14,so let's go to the mall"Liam said.

"Sure,and Liam let me tell you something you are a nerd"Zayn said,slapping him in the back.

"Well thanks...I think"he said.

*At the Mall* 

We got out of the car and the guys putted there benies,glasses,and mustaches.

Well did the same thing and ran to different stores,and well Niall gave me my own credit card.

I got in a store and it was a music store,that explains the CDs everywhere.

I got the guys CDs,Katty Perrys CDs,Kelly Clarksons CDs,and other ones I know,and payed for them.

I went to the food court and saw Niall eating pizza,so I went to him.

"Hey dad"I said sitting down on a different chair.

"Hey so what you bought"he said.

"Just CDs,yours,Kattys,Kellys,and other ones anyway did you bought something else than food"I said.

"Yea I bought a diamond necklace for my girlfriend what do you think"he said showing me the necklace.

"It's b-e-a-utiful"I said singing the words.

"Thanks and I didn't knowest you could sing"he said throwing the food away.

"Yea but my older parent always told me to shut up or be quite cause I'm a bad singer,but the good thing is my grandma was the only who let me sing,and trained me to be the avatar"I said frowning then smiling.

"Well we will let you do anything except piercings,and alot of tatoos,but if your a star like us then will let you,and dye you hair ok"he said while he rufles my hair.

"Ok thanks dad"I said hugging him.