Why are you doing this!?

Aria's Pov:

When we finished killing all the hollows in the way we all went inside finding who was messing everything up till the beginning of me and Bolin turn into the avatars.

"Ok here's the plan we all split up and try to find who's doing all this"Bolin whispered because there is security in some places.

"So the teams are me,Aria,Jinora,Ikki,and Meelo which is the first team,the second team is Bumi(Niall),Nohely,Darcy,Tashi(Harry),and Chit Sang(Louis),and the third team is Eleanor,Perrie,Danielle,Yue(Zayn),and Long Feng(Liam), ok let's go"He said and team went into different directions.

? Pov:

"Sire they have entered the building and brought others for help"? said.

"Excellent bring them to me immediately"? said.

"Yes sire"? said and walked away from the room.

Aria's Pov:

We where walking to a door which had a weird lock on it,it was some kind of heart that is stuck together with pieces of black lines.

It started to glow red,I got fascinated by it that I felt like some kind of key in my pocket,which I pulled out that was decorated by some kind of red dust.

I started to put it in the look till Jinora stopped me.

"Wait Aria are you sure we can open this door?"she said putting her hand on my wrist.

"Shi de(yes)"I said putting the key in the lock and turning it.