Training in the woods

Aria's Pov: 

Ok we bought our stuff,and went back to the mansion.

"So what time is it now"I said sitting in the couch.

"It's already 8:23 what should we do"said Niall.

"Wanna go to the woods train and camp"I said.

"Sure let's pack"said Liam.

We packed out stuff like sleeping bags,marshmallows,Niall packed his guitar,Louis packed toys and brought Kevin,I packed my sketch pad and my avatar book plus the supernatural book my grandma gave me,Liam packed crackers and chocolates,Harry packed our tents,and Zayn packed the pillows.

We got out of the house and walked to the woods.

When we settled all our stuff,me and Louie made the fire,and when they finished I brought them to the lake.

When I brought them I saw Pabu going to me and the guys liking our faces.

I whispered to Pabu to go get Bolin and tell him to act that were not really dating cause the guys are here,he nodded and came back with Bolin smiling.

"Hey Bolin this are guys who adopted me One Direction"I said while they waved hi.

"Hi let me just say I'm a big fan and I like your music"he said.

They said thanks and then they were telling some stuff like.....

"Do you like carrots"Louie.

"I like your hair"Zayn.

"How old are you"Liam.

"Do you like to sing"Niall.

"Do you like cats"Harry.

"Five answers,one:there ok,two:thanks,three:I'm 15,four:yes,and five:there okay too"Bolin said while I was playing with Pabu and running around.

"Ok I can live with it"the guys said in sync.

"So Aria how did you meet Bolin and Pabu"said Liam.

"Um...I met him at the store with Pabu when I was buying the skateboard,and he told me he can bend the same thing as me,also he said he goes to the woods to practice"I said so I won't tell them the truth.

"Yea what she said"Bolin said.

"Oh yeah guys common I need you guys to practice while I keep and eye on the moon"I said giving Pabu a piece of a marshmallow.

"Oh and remember when I said about earth Bender Toph Beifong,she also has friends and they are Aang the avatar,Katara the water Bender,Sokka Ka-"I said but Bolin cut me off.

"Kataras older brother,he was normal but he was good with a boomerang,and Zuko the fire Bender also as the fire prince he was royalty until he left his father and hang with Aang and defeat the fire Benders revolution"he said.

"We all Benders came from China my China name is Moi each name goes by different person but we are the only ones who have them my grandma's real name is Suki she's and earth Bender,Bolin why don't you say your China name"I said.

"It's Iroh,now we have to know your name so you won't be recognized by them"he said.

"I'll be right back I have to get the avatar book"I said and Pabu joined me.