Telling them

*It's already night*

Bolin's Pov: 

I kept checking Aria's pulse if she's still ok,Pabu fell asleep on her stomach,and Lulu flew to some places and gets some smelling candles,fruits,and other stuff.

Even do it didn't work,Red already landed and I just woke up Pabu,Lulu went to get the guys,so I just carried Aria,and I saw the guys come to me and saw her.

"What happened to her"Long Feng(Liam)said.

"The fire Benders launched a fire ball and actually hit Aria by mistake than hitting Red and making her blackout,but the fire ball went inside her"I said.

"Wait you guys went to the fire kingdom"Tensin said,when he came to us.

"No we went to the earth kingdom and we saw Azula there but the guards caught us,so we ran until we defeated them and they left with Azula.We released some earth benders and saved the village"I said and gave Aria to Long Feng(Liam),and brought her inside,along with the others.

"Why did you guys went there,and how do you mean that that fire ball went inside her"Tensin said.

"Aria brought us,and it just went "inside" of her"I said.

Right then Tensin had his eyes popped out,then he when running inside.

I followed him,and then I saw Aria.....or at least is her fitting the lads off,but she was to strong for them so she throwed them by the wall and they passed out,till then I saw her eyes are black than sapphire.

Tensin then air bended a air ball to her but "Aria" catched it,made it turn red and throwed it at him,and he also passed out.

Then she looked at me and made an evil creepy smile,she walked up to me till she stopped and had a suprised face on her.

I didn't know what to do till she opened her mouth and started to say...

"Bolin"she said coming closer to me and grabbing my hand and holding it.

"Aria is that really you"I said holding her chin up with my finger.

"No my name is Kya"she said.

"But I don't know when I'm going to go back to my own self but I guess I could control it"she said.

"Oh look Kya...Aria...what ever you're name is I just want my girl back"I said giving her a hug.

Right then I saw Tenzin and the lads waking up and they had a surprised face now they have a mad face.

"Bolin stay away from her,she's dangerous"Tenzin said.

"No she's not I talked to her for a while when you guys were past out besides she said she can control,but she said her name is Kya,than saying Aria"I said.

"Really prove it"Yue(Zayn)said.

"Ok "Kya" try to change your eyes back to normal"I said and stepped away.

Right then she closed her eyes,got a deep breath,she re-opened her eyes and her eyes were back to normal.

"Your back!"all the lads screamed and hugged Aria.

She smiled and hugged back,when they finished Tenzin went to her and said...

"Why did you two went to the earth kindom"he said and she had a worried face on.

"I...I...we have to I needed to see if they were still there ever since I left...just...just let me alone ok!"she screamed and left the room.

Tenzin signed and left to his family,I saw the guys with there faces right at me.

"Hey Bolin are...are you and Aria a thing"said Bumi(Niall).

"Y...yes we are"I said and closed my eyes if there going to beat me up,but instead they hugged me.

"Thanks for taking care our daughter/sister for us"Bumi(Niall) said.

I hugged them back,we released and they left do there room I guess they went to sleep.

When I cleaned Aria's room(it was a mess when I saw her fight the lads),I left to go to my room then I saw Aria right out side in a meditation form right infront of the moon.

When I smiled at her,she then disappeared 'Maybe she went to talk to the avatars' I thought.

When I passed a statue that have all the avatars I saw Aang,Korra,me,and at the top I couldn't see it.

When I came to my room I saw Pabu on the pillow asleep as a puppy,I just smiled and went to sleep dreaming of some avatar.

Aria's Pov: 

"So what do have about Azula"Aang said.

"She was in the Earth Kingdom but we took her out of it"I said.

"We"said Korra.

"Yeah remember I told you about Bolin"I said.

"Aria we told you only you should take care of Azula not you and Bolin"Aang said.

"Why just because were both the avatars doesn't mean we are supost to be far apart and that we have different enemies"I said getting a little pissed.

"Because you two shouldn't have meat before,we told you to go to does woods when he isn't there"Aang said.

"Aang please leave her alone she is his love besides how come you let me keep Mako huh"Korea said putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Fine but please don't make Bolin help you with Azula ok"he said.

"Ok"I said.

When I opened my eyes I saw Lulu in my side asleep,I just smiled,graved and brought her to my room.

I putted on her pillow,I changed into my PJ's and fell asleep dreaming about a familiar avatar.