Bringing Them In

Aria's Pov:

"So should we check outside"I said standing up and graving my staff.

We all got out and everything's a mess,we looked everywhere to find someone or something,till I saw one of the air bending guards all bruised up.

"Hey sir What happened here after this got finished"I said going to him.

"They-they took e-everything,everyone here I see you fellows are okay go save them"he said and then disappeared with just a blink of an eye.

Right then we heard something coming from the air bending tower,till I saw one of Red's brother's.

"Kevin good thing your okay,listen you big furrball we need you to take us to the fire temple so we could stop everything that is happening"I said running to him and giving him a hug.

Then he just liked me,while I was all slobered up with his saliva.

"Wait so your saying we have to save them"Chit Sang said.

"Yes and for that I need you guys to be turned in but I need to turn into Kya,you guys need to pretend to be that "Kya" cought you"I said.

"So you have to give us to Azula so she could rule all of the bending realms"Bolin said while I nodded.

"Ok but first let me transform and find some cuffs so they won't think you'll run away"I said,went to my room and found some cuffs in a chest that are really week to break(breaks with just a crack),came back putted them on the lads.

I transformed into Kya,we got on Kevin and went to the fire temple.

When we got there,there where a lot of guards around the temple,we landed in the front of the temple and wispered them that when I say now they break the cuffs and start to fight all of the guards.