I can explane?!

Aria's Pov:

Days has past and my birthday is coming up it's in November,13,the guys tell me that I need to go to school so I won't be lonely everyday now that they go to practice,and I said no.

Bolin,and Pabu visit me some nights,so I won't be lonely at night.

Pabu always makes us have fun by chasing him around the house.

So I'm here in my room still practicing for the fire benders to attack.

I'm doing fire,water,and air,cause earth is outside,blood is with a human or animal,and metal I have to do it also outside,and on top of the roof.

When I was doing water bending,I didn't knowest the door was open and when I finished I saw the guys with a surprised face.

"*gasp*I can explain!"I said a little angry and disappointed.

"Ok"they said sitting in the bed.

"Ok remember when I drew that picture of me with the elements earth,fire,air,water,blood,and metal around me"I said and they nodded.

"Well I was born with that,and I've been stronger doing it, the families that adopt me they send me back"I said looking all of them.

"And well I'm not the only,a guy named Bolin is also who bends the same as me and we're both the avatars"I said.

"And my boyfriend"I mumbled so they won't hear me.

"Ok there is only one think we're going to say"said Niall.

"AWESOME!"they all said in an excited voice.

"We always wanted to have that but we always thought it was fake,but know is real"said Zayn with also an excited voice.

"I-I thought that you guys will get mad at me and send me back"I said with a shy smile.

"No we never will we always love you,and can we also do those bending skills"said Liam.

"Sure but is going to take like 5 or 6 days"I said with a wide smile.

"Ok will start tomorrow,so what kind bending skills do you guys want"I said standing up from the bed.