She's Alive!?

Bolin's Pov:

It's been 2-3 years since Aria died,I'm now 18 and when I go and see Aria she always looks taller than then,her hair turned red,and the point ends blue.

Her clothes also change everyday.

Today was just the same from each day always train with Tenzin.

I went to see Aria when her lights from the room where off and the only thing on was some candles around her.

I came close to her and saw she was still beautiful as before,she changed from that day.

"Aria if you're listening to this or not I'm just saying everyone misses you......I miss you what I'm trying to say is I love you"I said and kissed her lips.

When I broke away I saw she was levitating,she then glowed for some reason,and when she flowded down to her bed she opened her and and sat up on her bed,holding her head.

"Bolin is that really you"she said looking at me.

"You're alive,Aria we missed you I missed you"I said standing up and hugging her.

"What happened to me,why am I wearing different clothes,why do I look older,and why do I have my hair died"she said realising the hug.

"Well when you where still 15 you where battling Azula and well she took your powers and mine when she took yours she killed you by putting a knife in your heart"I said.

"When you were dead you kept changing clothes,you've grown and you're now 18 like me,and I guess it got by it's own don't worry that happened to me yesterday and well my hair turned into and emo hair cut and now it's died green"I said removing the hat from my hoodie and showed her my hair.

"Oh my fucking God"she said.

"Yeah hey what are we doing we hadn't told everyone ur alive C'mon"I said graved her hand and went to tell everyone.

"Wait"she said releasing and going to her closet taking out two bottles with our names on it.

"Drink it"she said took of the cork and drank it,as well I did the same.